Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2021, 04:09 PM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I just want a dude who can be moderately fast, have elite route-running skills, and elite hands. I don't need him to have the biggest arms in the world like DK, but I'd also prefer him to not have toothpicks like Hardman.

Gotta fight through the press and also hold onto the ball. I think aside from the bone-head stuff that Hardman does, one of the low-key most irritating things to me is that he didn't use his first 3 years to build up his arm strength.

EDIT: You know what? I went and looked to see what his bench was at the combine, and he did a better than average 17. McLaurin only did 18, DK did 27 (lol). So, what gives? Is just a lazy ****, or what?
You guys underestimate Hardman and have lofty expectations on him at the same time. Hardman is a tough runner so he's obviously not weak.....at the draft was scouted as lacking in a lot of the technical aspects of playing WR. I think either he doesn't have it between the ears, or he just isn't dedicating himself the the game like he needs to
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.