Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2023, 12:46 PM  
Elway be drinkin' again

Mural Going Up by Stevie Ray

I know some of you donated money to SR for a mural he had planned on doing but that one hit a road block or two so he shifted gears. I consider SR a close friend and want to thank you all for sticking with him.

A few years ago I asked Stevie if he could paint that "photo" of Mahomes and Lenny Cool walking off the field together. I have had it for 3 or so years now hanging up in my home office. I believe some of you have a print of it.

rel="Lightbox"?s=0def6930b9675cfa9992a3271ed40b55&attachmentid=126424&thumb=1&d=1692902414" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: Stevie Ray PMII and LD painting (2).jpg Views: 604 Size: 86.4 KB ID: 126424" style="margin: 2px" />

New Idea-
He called and asked if I thought it would be cool if it was painted on the side of a building visible from I-70 closer to Arrowhead. It is happening right now.
Work in progress-

rel="Lightbox"?s=0def6930b9675cfa9992a3271ed40b55&attachmentid=126425&thumb=1&d=1692902609" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: stevie ray mural in progress LD and PM.jpg Views: 767 Size: 183.7 KB ID: 126425" style="margin: 2px" />

DONATION LINK- https://gofund.me/11626c1b

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 08-24-2023 at 02:59 PM..
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:35 PM   #16
Veteran

Awesome ��
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:43 PM   #17
Emporer of Mongo

man that looks great already!!!

what a talent
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:44 PM   #18
My work speaks for itself!!!

that's awesome Stevie!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:46 PM   #19
Kind of a mod

Neat. I admire SR for doing it right now - it's hot as **** out there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:50 PM   #20
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
He wants to get it done before the first game. Today is / marks the 1 year anniversary of LD passing. I think it means a lot for SR to be painting him today.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 02:50 PM   #21
pie is never free

That looks OUTSTANDING
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:56 PM   #22
Elway be drinkin' again

If any of you would like to still donate there is the go fund me link on my original post.
any amount helps. The dude is sweating his balls off out there and I am sure he could use a beer or three.

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 08-24-2023 at 03:04 PM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 03:01 PM   #23
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Who owns that building? Did he have to pay for the space, or did they donate it or whatever? That's a big project, it looks amazing so far. Awesome job!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 03:07 PM   #24
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Who owns that building? Did he have to pay for the space, or did they donate it or whatever? That's a big project, it looks amazing so far. Awesome job!!
Hopefully SR will chime in with specific info and updates. I asked if he would give CP daily updates (pictures) of the progress. He has been updating photos on the Go Fund Me page.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 03:23 PM   #25
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Solid work. Please post the finished product after it's done.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2023, 05:07 PM   #26
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

Thanks!

I'm getting on site at the crack of dawn (6:15) and knocking out as much as I can before it hits 90. I'm stretching that out as much as possible, due to the timeline.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:15 PM   #27
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Friend of mine donated the space on his building. Thankfully it wasn't much of a hard sell, because he is a huge Chiefs fan. If he had said no, the project would have been scrapped. As it stands, stevieray gets to paint Leonard Ray & Patrick Lavon....

Thanks for the kind words, man!!

They would be about five stories tall, if I were painting full figures.

Last edited by stevieray; 08-24-2023 at 05:27 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:19 PM   #28
Has a particular set of skills

Curious Stevie how many or what % of donors stayed with you when the project switched? Looks like the vast majority.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 05:28 PM   #29
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Curious Stevie how many or what % of donors stayed with you when the project switched? Looks like the vast majority.
100%.

Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 05:53 PM   #30
MVP

Looks awesome!
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.