Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:15 PM   #4426
Everybody Lies.

I liked the Negan episode. Definitely the best episode they've had in a while. I would've liked to see more of the start of the Saviors. I was halfway expecting Steven Ogg to show up as Simon. Too bad it wasn't a 2 hour episode. But oh well.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:16 PM   #4427
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
This show clearly needs to end as it’s apparent they’re out of ideas but damn that Negan episode was so good...JDM is amazing in the role and has been from the start.
They're not out of ideas. It's in a bit of a slow burn until they reach the big city where the dudes in the white armor come from.

It's going to get really good.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:01 PM   #4428
In Mahomes I trust!

I actually can not believe people are still watching this SHIT! The series ENDED when Carl and Rick died! Really? Why continue to watch? It is OVER!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:12 PM   #4429
Supporter

Nice nod to 'Return of the Living Dead' in tonight's episode when Negan's wife drove off from the clinic...
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:02 AM   #4430
My Mamma Says

I liked the Negan backstory.. He showed us 3 different Negans in one show.. Maggie is going to try to murder his ass though.. She has bitch face on this season..
Michael Dean Morgan’s actual wife played his wife in this episode...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:14 AM   #4431
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Michael Dean Morgan’s actual wife played his wife in this episode...
Hilarie Burton, she's been on TV most of the millennium.

Bit of trivia some may recall, she was the chick that ol' drunkie Ben Affleck got in shit for when he groped her on MTV's TRL back in the day.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:16 PM   #4432
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I
Michael Dean Morgan’s ..
One can only hope that you accidentally combined Jeffrey Dean Morgan with Michael Dean Perry here.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:32 PM   #4433
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
One can only hope that you accidentally combined Jeffrey Dean Morgan with Michael Dean Perry here.
Yeah.. I messed up.. thanks for catching that.. I did enjoy Jefferys performance in last week’s episode...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:28 PM   #4434
Stay positive, don't give up

Great backstory to Negan. Is there redemption in the end for him?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:17 PM   #4435
Banned

If he was supposed to have come to some enlightenment and transference away from bad Negan, why the wry smile towards Maggie? Just made the who episode hogwash to me, as great as I thought it was.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:44 PM   #4436
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
If he was supposed to have come to some enlightenment and transference away from bad Negan, why the wry smile towards Maggie? Just made the who episode hogwash to me, as great as I thought it was.
I believe the director talked about it in the new version of talking dead at the end of the show. Something about how he and Maggie both know they are going to have to hash things out. But the way she was describing it didn't sound like he was being malicious.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-07-2021, 06:53 PM   #4437

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I believe the director talked about it in the new version of talking dead at the end of the show. Something about how he and Maggie both know they are going to have to hash things out. But the way she was describing it didn't sound like he was being malicious.
Yeah I didn't feel it was malicious either.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:10 PM   #4438
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I have a feeling Negan will save Maggie’s life in some way. Kind of like in the book, except it was not Maggie..........
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:06 AM   #4439
MONTANA #19

I honestly thought at the end he was going to walk right up to Maggie and say, "we need to talk." I'm glad we finally got his backstory...a show version anyway. Good stuff. "Little pig. Little pig. Let. Me. In."
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2021, 05:01 PM   #4440

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
I have a feeling Negan will save Maggie’s life in some way. Kind of like in the book, except it was not Maggie..........
Ya I'm thinking he does something heroic. I wonder if we will see the Rick and Michonne movies?