Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:30 PM   #2776
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
On the positive side, Tara haz Bewbees.
Yeah even bigger since she had a kid
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #2777
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
The place Tara went is in the comics. I assume this will be important later. Didn't mind the slow episode and it looks like things are caught up with all characters.
Oceanside, the location of the last episode, is introduced much later in the comic timeline than where the show is now. Looks like the show runners are playing with the timeline again.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:41 AM   #2778
Cast Iron Jedi

I'm usually a defender of the slower episodes, but that one kinda sucked. WTF cares about Tara? And comic book Heath is way better than show Heath.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:07 AM   #2779
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'm usually a defender of the slower episodes, but that one kinda sucked. WTF cares about Tara? And comic book Heath is way better than show Heath.
Do we think Heath got taken by the Saviors? Also were the ocean people intending to kill Tara anyway with the 2 women
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:14 PM   #2780
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Saggy banana boobs.

That episode was as exciting as the Chiefs-Broncos 1st half.
1. I said she had them, not that they were spectacular.

2. My comment was looking on the bright side, not an overall praise of the episode.

EDIT - Reminded by the Remini/Scientology thread, Tara IRL is Alanna Masterson, little sister to the Masterson brothers of Malcolm in the Middle and That 70s Show fame.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-29-2016 at 05:27 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2016, 10:57 PM   #2781
Settle this once and forever

She's kind of goofy looking with the short hair. Being a zombie survivor also does her no favors, but she does have some big ass tittays.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #2782
Supporter

They are going to do a backstory on Negan. Sweet.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-walking...212918742.html
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:28 PM   #2783
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
She's kind of goofy looking with the short hair. Being a zombie survivor also does her no favors, but she does have some big ass tittays.

Evidently mama in in twitter beef with trolls calling her fatty-fatty-two-by-four since this last episode.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:10 PM   #2784
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Evidently mama in in twitter beef with trolls calling her fatty-fatty-two-by-four since this last episode.
The internet brings out the worst in people.

I had no idea she was one of THOSE Mastersons. Does that mean she's a Scientologist?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:19 PM   #2785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Does that mean she's a Scientologist?
Mos Def. 2nd or 3rd Generation.

Though the dad has Remini-ed himself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...froze-out.html
Old 12-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #2786
Live free or die hard

Quote:
1. I said she had them, not that they were spectacular.

2. My comment was looking on the bright side, not an overall praise of the episode.

EDIT - Reminded by the Remini/Scientology thread, Tara IRL is Alanna Masterson, little sister to the Masterson brothers of Malcolm in the Middle and That 70s Show fame.

Random Question Time: is that guy on the right the stoner with the afro from 'That 70's Show'?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:10 PM   #2787
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Random Question Time: is that guy on the right the stoner with the afro from 'That 70's Show'?

Quote:
Tara IRL is Alanna Masterson, little sister to the Masterson brothers of Malcolm in the Middle and That 70s Show fame.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:11 PM   #2788
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
See the last 4 words of Baby Lee's post.

TL;DR = Yes
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #2789
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Random Question Time:
That was quite a ****ing coincidence!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #2790
My Mamma Says

Rick will be coming for the Dike womens guns when gets the balls to take on Negan...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.