Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2024, 01:54 PM  
On Hiatus

Retirement Thread

After the positive responses and congratulations on my Retirement thread, the idea came to me that there should be a thread that helps everyone prepare for the eventuality of retirement.

There were many great ideas, comments and great suggestions that came out of the conversation. What I would like to do is put this here as a repository for information for anyone who is:
  • Ready to retire
  • Close to retirement
  • Beginning to plan for retirement

One of the things I came to find out is that no matter how much I had thought I was prepared for retirement, there were still things I had not pondered or prepared for.

So this thread is for all your questions, comments, advice to help others that are close to retirement.

I mean....this board is about a year and a half away from being around for a quarter of a century, and many of us who have been around are there already.

So, please feel free to contribute!
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-16-2024, 03:04 PM   #76
On Hiatus

Just bumping this to the top after BRC's thread....

Anyone who has any advice.....stories to pass along...or just wants to vent about something you faced when you retired please feel free to jump in here
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:43 PM   #77
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Just bumping this to the top after BRC's thread....

Anyone who has any advice.....stories to pass along...or just wants to vent about something you faced when you retired please feel free to jump in here
Yeah, I would have put my retirement post in here but I also needed to let planeteers know about my memory issues. I was worried many wouldn’t see it because they are not retired or thinking about retiring.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 08:00 PM   #78
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, I would have put my retirement post in here but I also needed to let planeteers know about my memory issues. I was worried many wouldn’t see it because they are not retired or thinking about retiring.
You wre absolutely right to put it in its own thread as most people nay not check out this thread until they have something to contribute.