Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm not sure where all the praise is being generated from that trailer. It gave no insight into the story line what so ever.

I think it signals a current appetite for more human-level comic narratives.

Kind of like, even when Guns and Roses was putting out the pinnacle of Sunset Strip Hair Band Metal, there was a huge lurking appetite for muted gritty garage band Nirvana.

Today's superhero movies are about the best they've ever been, but there's a burnout eventually on even the sheer perfection and strenuously curated awesomeness. And an appetite for grit and grime and pathos creeps in.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not sure where all the praise is being generated from that trailer. It gave no insight into the story line what so ever.

Can’t embed from my phone but this guy does a good job breaking it down. There is a lot to chew on here.

https://youtu.be/KloRjUEojCw
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:52 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Teaser trailers rarely do. It’s all about generating tone and general vibe. A longer more story detailed trailer will appear a few months down the line.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 01:19 AM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:

ya I watched the first trailer in the OP and didn't think it really looked that good. I'd watch it if it were on amazon but that's about it.

I did see some movie with Phoenix in it recently about him being some weird hit man and I made it through the entire movie, so I was entertained.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.