Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2021, 07:36 AM   #2
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
It would be unfair to the NFL if Mitchell Schwartz came back healthy/full strength etc.

Brown, Thuney, Creed, Long, Schwartz (<== best OL in the NFL)

Smith, Blythe, LDT as your backup IOL, Niang as the backup ST. (I'm not sold on Remmers...at all. After the SB I wanted his ass gone). Would be better off with Niang or Long at RT with Smith at RG if Long were to move outside.
I hate to say it, but if Schwartz is healthy, he may end up a Cheating Donk.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-09-2021, 07:45 AM   #3
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I hate to say it, but if Schwartz is healthy, he may end up a Cheating Donk.
I would approve.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:11 AM   #4
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I would approve.
Of which part would you agree with-the Cheating donk part or getting Schwartz?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:12 AM   #5
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Of which part would you agree with-the Cheating donk part or getting Schwartz?
It’s a good day, I’ll go with both...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:42 AM   #6
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Smith, Blythe, LDT as your backup IOL, Niang as the backup ST. (I'm not sold on Remmers...at all. After the SB I wanted his ass gone). Would be better off with Niang or Long at RT with Smith at RG if Long were to move outside.
It will be interesting to see how little playing time Mike Remmers gets in camp. I think he is the known quantity among Niang, Long and LDT. If he starts to get pre-season time, that means they have made their mind up on the others. I think Allegretti is in a better place than Remmers.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:45 AM   #7
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
It will be interesting to see how little playing time Mike Remmers gets in camp. I think he is the known quantity among Niang, Long and LDT. If he starts to get pre-season time, that means they have made their mind up on the others. I think Allegretti is in a better place than Remmers.
Remmers was guaranteed $3.3M.

He's the swing tackle at worst.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.