Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM   #2491
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

What a season. I definitely didn't see this one coming.

The offense diversified and took a great step forward. Much better play along the OL was a key there (thanks, Ryan Walters, for helping out there).

Cook unlocked a new level of play - still not good enough to lift Missouri to the highest levels, but considerably above what he did a year ago.

Just a pretty fun team. Hoping they get a good NY day matchup - not Tulane.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 04:58 PM   #2492
Starter

I imagine bama will pull out the win, but Auburn is hanging around

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-25-2023, 05:58 PM   #2493
Starter

Wow. How can you allow that? CB didn't even make a play on the ball.

kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-25-2023, 06:06 PM   #2494
Now you've pissed me off!

That bullshit ****s Mizzou hard. So goddamned stupid to give them all that time on 4th. You have to pressure the QB there.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:19 PM   #2495
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp2 View Post
I imagine bama will pull out the win, but Auburn is hanging around

Honestly, that should hurt them in the standings.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:32 PM   #2496
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
the CFP committee will never let that happen....they fear Sabin.

The only place to move is below Mizzou and imagine the crap storm that would occur in Bama land if they fell below MU.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:41 PM   #2497
Three-Pat

Quote:
Not really sure how. At worst they stay at #8. I don’t think them blowing out Auburn would have changed anything outside of maybe leapfrogging FSU if they happen to lose.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-25-2023, 08:24 PM   #2498
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Not really sure how. At worst they stay at #8. I don’t think them blowing out Auburn would have changed anything outside of maybe leapfrogging FSU if they happen to lose.
Couple it with a beatdown from GA and we should have something.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:15 PM   #2499
Three-Pat

Quote:
Couple it with a beatdown from GA and we should have something.
I fully expect Mizzou to move past them in the rankings if they get beatdown by Georgia, especially considering how close Mizzou played Georgia.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-25-2023, 09:27 PM   #2500
On Hiatus

Oregon, Texas and Mizzou are the only Top 10 teams to have beat downs this weekend.

Last edited by Mosbonian; 11-25-2023 at 09:33 PM..
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:31 PM   #2501
Now you've pissed me off!

Even if Alabama falls below Mizzou, the Bowls will take a 2-loss Bama over Mizzou. Had they fallen to Auburn, then Mizzou gets a better look.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 09:51 PM   #2502
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
That bullshit ****s Mizzou hard. So goddamned stupid to give them all that time on 4th. You have to pressure the QB there.
I don't think so.

Bama could lose 3 and still get into a NY6 bowl. And I don't think Mizzou is at real danger of NOT getting into one.

I don't think this changes much at all. Provided you see all the NY6 bowls (non-playoff) as equally situated.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 01:37 AM   #2503
In Search of a Life

CBS felt Missouri was more relevant than Arky, Ole Miss,Miss St, the shitty USC and Vandy. Not even included in the goodbye video.

BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2023, 05:41 AM   #2504
Starter

Alabama could have lost by 50 to auburn, doesn’t change out NY6 bowl at all. Maybe we jump from 9 to 8, but doesn’t impact our bowl situation at all.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-26-2023, 05:46 AM   #2505
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't think so.

Bama could lose 3 and still get into a NY6 bowl. And I don't think Mizzou is at real danger of NOT getting into one.

I don't think this changes much at all. Provided you see all the NY6 bowls (non-playoff) as equally situated.
Zero chance that we don’t get a NY6 bowl. Mathematically or emotionally. I know ol miss thinks they have an argument….Mizzou is categorically recognized as a top 5 team.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.