Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #1036
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
Just a red flag to me. Good side is he wants to be wanted so works his ass off. I mean a tattoo before achieving anything. I hope he likes working out is all.
Being a first round pick in the NFL draft is a big deal. A red flag would be something like a "live laugh love" tattoo on a single mom.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:34 AM   #1037
Veteran

I hope worthy’s 40 time shows up on the field. I haven’t seen a lot of film where he is that fast. If he can tap into that speed and play that fast, he will be dangerous.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:38 AM   #1038
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I hope worthy’s 40 time shows up on the field. I haven’t seen a lot of film where he is that fast. If he can tap into that speed and play that fast, he will be dangerous.
I just don't understand this take at all.

I don't think anybody knew he would have the fastest 40 time ever, but that kind of stuff is hard to predict with the eye test, and he is still extremely fast on the football field. As long as he's faster than the other guy, which he almost always is on the field, what difference does it make?

Fast is fast.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:44 AM   #1039
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I don't think anybody knew he would have the fastest 40 time ever, but that kind of stuff is hard to predict with the eye test, and he is still extremely fast on the football field. As long as he's faster than the other guy, which he almost always is on the field, what difference does it make?

Fast is fast.
Throwing window.

I said a similar thing when we drafted him. I was a little surprised by how rarely he looked faster than the rest of the field. He just didn't play like a 4.2 guy.

He plays like a fast player - not a generationally fast one, though. He doesn't stand out as a 'my god he's fast' sort of guy, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:45 AM   #1040
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Throwing window.

I said a similar thing when we drafted him. I was a little surprised by how rarely he looked faster than the rest of the field. He just didn't play like a 4.2 guy.

He plays like a fast player - not a generationally fast one, though. He doesn't stand out as a 'my god he's fast' sort of guy, IMO.
I disagree. I think there are examples of both, which maybe speaks to inconsistency, but I've seen enough plays/snaps where he looks generationally fast.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:46 AM   #1041
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:

Fast is fast.
I think it is starting to make sense: All the ink from those tattoos creates drag (no ThrobProng, not that kind of "drag").

Worthy would be even faster if not for the red flags all over his body! 🤓
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:48 AM   #1042
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I disagree. I think there are examples of both, which maybe speaks to inconsistency, but I've seen enough plays/snaps where he looks generationally fast.
I've seen Hardman fast at times; 4.35ish. And yeah, that's damn fast. And that's how I've seen him when he's at full speed. I've also seen a few plays where he looks less than that.

I mean I guess I don't know what 4.2 fast looks like; but I figured I would notice it. I really didn't. He just looked like another Hardman fast sort of guy. For instance, Hyatt looked faster on tape than the 4.4 he timed, IMO. Worthy looked about like Hyatt to me last season, which is to say a little slower than the 4.2 he timed.

I'd have guessed them both around 4.3 to 4.35. Fast, no question. Just not record setting.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:52 AM   #1043
Veteran

I like this pick. Probably not their first choice, but wide receiver is a stressfull position to draft for (60% bust rate?) and they didn't just draft one they traded up. Most GM's would have been safe and picked the O-lineman.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:03 AM   #1044
Veteran

Quote:

Fast is fast.
You just don’t see worthy leave people on film and you’re right, he runs fast enough to out run his opponent. I’m just hoping that we can tap into his talent and see him reach another gear where he makes mahomes job easy with elite separation. He has the talent to do that, especially with Andy putting him in motion to help get him off the line. I think he will be better than Hardman. He shows more talent in route running. You often see the artificial turf flip up when he makes cuts and that’s another area of why I think we traded up for him. He shows more ability or potential in his cuts on routes and becoming an elite route runner than anyone else in that range for us to pick. And maybe I should give worthy some grace for not going 100 mph on every route because you often see him adjust to poorly thrown balls. In one route I saw him run down the sideline and turn and run backwards for two or three steps to catch the ball. But with Mahomes arm strength, it would be nice to exploit that deep speed. I wonder if his speed is limited by pads and the helmet more than other players with his size. I’m hoping for the best version of worthy and I think Andy has the greatest shot of getting the best out of him.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 10:06 AM   #1045
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
You just don’t see worthy leave people on film and you’re right, he runs fast enough to out run his opponent. I’m just hoping that we can tap into his talent and see him reach another gear where he makes mahomes job easy with elite separation. He has the talent to do that, especially with Andy putting him in motion to help get him off the line. I think he will be better than Hardman. He shows more talent in route running. You often see the artificial turf flip up when he makes cuts and that’s another area of why I think we traded up for him. He shows more ability or potential in his cuts on routes and becoming an elite route runner than anyone else in that range for us to pick. And maybe I should give worthy some grace for not going 100 mph on every route because you often see him adjust to poorly thrown balls. In one route I saw him run down the sideline and turn and run backwards for two or three steps to catch the ball. But with Mahomes arm strength, it would be nice to exploit that deep speed. I wonder if his speed is limited by pads and the helmet more than other players with his size. I’m hoping for the best version of worthy and I think Andy has the greatest shot of getting the best out of him.
Wut lol? Yeahhhhh you do....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:06 AM   #1046
In Search of a Life

That's faster than anybody in the NFL last year:

Old 05-03-2024, 10:10 AM   #1047
In Search of a Life

It's because of his height. He's a taller guy so it doesn't appear as fast.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:55 AM   #1048
MVP

Quote:

That's faster than anybody in the NFL last year:

This is from oct. The new numbers only add one time to the fastest and that is DK Metcalf at 22.23. Worthy was almost a whole 0.5 mph faster than the fastest NFL ball carrier. That's fast.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:03 PM   #1049
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This is from oct. The new numbers only add one time to the fastest and that is DK Metcalf at 22.23. Worthy was almost a whole 0.5 mph faster than the fastest NFL ball carrier. That's fast.
The fact that we're even recording his top speed on the field with the fastest NFL runners last year seems to indicate - yes, oh my god that guy is fast.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:05 PM   #1050
MVP

Didn't Worthy lead college football in separation?
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote