Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:33 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not even joking, but I am gonna miss Hootie in the Royals threads for the World Series.
Pretty much sums up my take. I don't always agree with him, but damn it's going to suck not having his often unique perspectives on the WS and offseason.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not even joking, but I am gonna miss Hootie in the Royals threads for the World Series.
We down to two now?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 PM   #4
Starter

That you guys trusted him to control the majority of the $5000 to gamble with is really on y'all, and is also the best part.

That and thinking Alex smith in 10% of the lineups was solid strategy- "you know... spreadsheets and all show the bears suck at defending QB's"...forget the fact that you guys actually watch the guy play and watch the coach call shit play after shitty play. Everyone of us here knows that if the cheifs were down 7 with 4 minutes to go, Andy and Alex would still try to orchestrate an 8 minute drive. How was playing the bears going to change that stupidity?

Hootie should not be banned, this was awesome to follow and better than anyone watching from the sidelines could've hoped for. Keep up the good work, Hootie...
MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #5
In my youth i pray to keep

It's 10:30 on a Sunday night and Hootie is still a pillowbiter
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #6
Mahomes or GTFO

This is hilarious. So glad I left that thing alone. I was about to hit send on PayPal when something told me that it was a bad idea. Hooray for gut instinct.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:53 PM   #7
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
This is hilarious. So glad I left that thing alone. I was about to hit send on PayPal when something told me that it was a bad idea. Hooray for gut instinct.
I think you mean "common sense" when a group that can't even agree on who is going to put the lineups in thinks they are going to be able to outsmart all the professionals who run this trade.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:21 PM   #8
Niner Trash

Communal gambling with more Chiefs than Indians. Yea, that's gonna end well.

Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:23 PM   #9
#RIPAce

This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:34 PM   #11
#RIPAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Welcome...To Chiefsplanet
Oh I know...I'm not a n00b, I'm just lamenting it I guess.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:36 AM   #12
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
This is unfortunate to see. I hate seeing this stuff go "real life" like it has, including people's money and personal attacks. It's also too bad that a significant number of us enjoy seeing the drama, encouraging more of it.

I wish we were better than that.
Thank you for that. Rep
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:46 PM   #13
Seasons in the Abyss

Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:49 AM   #14
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.

You have to be a real sociopath
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:51 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread