Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-02-2004, 09:31 AM  
MVP

MLB Edgerton Hartwell

Does anybody here think this guy would look good in a Chiefs uniform.

He's fixing to be a free agent at the end of the season, and the guy would be pretty damn good and is what we need in the middle if Rich Scanlon doesnt get a chance.

Look at these stats he has posted for the last 4 seasons.

DEFENSIVE STATS

Year Team G Total Tckl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def
2001 Baltimore Ravens 16 6 6.0 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0
2002 Baltimore Ravens 16 142 103.0 39 3 0 0 0.0 0 0 4
2003 Baltimore Ravens 16 93 66.0 27 3 1 26 26.0 26 0 3
2004 Baltimore Ravens 11 67 39.0 28 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0
TOTAL 59 308 214.0 94 6 1 26 26.0 26 0 7

The guy can Tackle and would look good in a Chiefs uniform, so is there anybody hear that would rather give him a chance or stick with a raw and never gonna be a good linebacker like Kawika Mitchell.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2004, 09:38 AM   #2
The Insider

I agree, Hartwell would be nice plus Gary Baxter.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:43 AM   #3
MVP

I want both Hartwell and Baxter ... and Derrick Johnson in the NFL Draft.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:52 AM   #4
Supporter

He's no Rich Scanlon.................But I think he'd look damn good in KC Red.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:57 AM   #5
MVP

Oh yea I have a great feeling that next year Junior Siavii will be starting instead of Dalton.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:58 AM   #6
MVP

Yes, Iowanian, he look pretty damn good in the RED & GOLD.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:00 AM   #7
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

What kinda of FA $$$'s for MLB with these numbers?
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-02-2004, 10:00 AM   #8
Stay positive, don't give up

Yes i just want a LB or defensive player that can tackle!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:01 AM   #9
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Getting Hartwell would be huge for our defense.

I think it would help Fujita out alot having a stud MLB to play alongside of him, behind our young DT. We would then beable to see if Biesel or Mitchell could play the outside, and we should also draft a OLB in the draft in one of the first 3 rounds.

I also think by getting Hartwell, we could then focus at CB in the draft. I would love to draft a stud DE high in the draft, I think it would help our young DTs, and set up a nice young dline for years to come. But I really think we could get by with a starting dline of Allen, Sims, Dalton, Browning, and have Saivii to keep the DT frersh or hopefully earn a starting spot. We need to cut Holiday and Hicks, they bring nothing positive to this team.

In an Ideal world we would have an offseason where we do the following:

Sign Hartwell
draft a CB in round 1
draft a DE in round 2 (Roth from Iowa?)
draft an OLB in Round 3

Other FA should be CB (Is Smoot a FA?)

I also think we should look arounf for a FA Saftie to replace Woods. I wonder what would happen if we could get a FA saftie, then move Woods to a nickel back, Its a ton of $$$ to pay a nickel, but I think our only other option is cutting his ass.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:21 AM   #10
MVP

Really thought what would look good would be ...

LE Cody
LT Sims
RT Siavii
RE Allen
LLB Fujita
MLB Hartwell
RLB Johnson
LCB Baxter
RCB Warfield
FS Harts
SS Wesley

Last edited by royr17; 12-02-2004 at 10:27 AM..
Old 12-02-2004, 10:22 AM   #11
Say hello to my little friend

won't happen
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:25 AM   #12
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Yes i just want a LB or defensive player that can tackle!

Must refrain.... Must, must.....

OK, blame the Chiefs, will ya !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:29 AM   #13
Supporter

III.........Unless the Chiefs had 2 top 10 picks, there is NO WAY they could land both Rolle and Johnson.

I'd like to see the Chiefs make a move for a FA LB like Hartwell...but I'd like to see who is available, and if Hartwell re-signs with balt.

Sign him
Draft Rolle in the first, Roth(DE, IA) in the 2nd.

I think Roth will go in the 2nd......he's a high motor guy......just what the defense needs.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:33 AM   #14
Stay positive, don't give up

Who would we franchise this year? Do you even get that tag every year?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:34 AM   #15
MVP

I know Iowanian i realized that after i posted it, Dad brought up how it would be great to trade all the rest of our picks so that we could get both Rolle and Johnson and he was saying that while i was posting that.

But I finally changed it. But I think I would rather have Johnson over Rolle and get Baxter as a free agent and Hartwell, and about me putting Cody down, HELL NO, the guy has personal problems, like depression, so forget about him.

If we take another DE it needs to be Matt Roth from Iowa.