Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-02-2004, 09:25 AM  
American

Priest Done for the Year?

According to his website he is.

Quote:
To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and not being able to finish out the season. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!
http://www.31teampriest.com/teamprie...ates/?a=45&z=9
Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:26 AM   #2
Archivist

No point in playing him and risking further injury now that KC's 3-8.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:38 AM   #3
MVP

No since is risking him for the rest of the season, after how this season turned out ... I hope he returns for another season and helps lead us to the super bowl ...
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-02-2004, 09:56 AM   #4
American

I agree with both of you. I just don't know why we don't IR him and free up a spot for someone else. Someone like a Richard Smith, young, unproven, needs PT.
Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Bill Lundberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:02 AM   #5
Award Winning Tailgater

I agree about Richard Smith. I thought we were going to see something from him on Sunday as I saw him dressed during the warm-ups.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:02 AM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

He wont play another down this season no matter what dick say's.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:03 AM   #7
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
He wont play another down this season no matter what dick say's.
I think it's the nachos that got him to quit for the season.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:13 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus
I think it's the nachos that got him to quit for the season.
He is probably not in playing shape anymore after 2 weeks of beer and nachos.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:16 AM   #9
Archivist

Yeah, all those carbs...
Old 12-02-2004, 10:58 AM   #10
Starter

Well everyone kinda looked up to him as an offensive team leader and maybe motivator, but since he got hurt he has been in the booths upstairs. I hope he retires. What kind of motivator sits in the booths eating nacho's when his team needs his presence on the sidelines as motivation?
ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFanatik88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:59 AM   #11
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnier4
Well everyone kinda looked up to him as an offensive team leader and maybe motivator, but since he got hurt he has been in the booths upstairs. I hope he retires. What kind of motivator sits in the booths eating nacho's when his team needs his presence on the sidelines as motivation?
Yeah damnit when is Priest Holmes going to start pulling his weight around here

smiley for the sarcasm impaired ->
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:59 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

It seems bizarre that he'd release this on his personal website before the team is able to release the news. More indication of communication issues between Priest and this organization.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:01 AM   #13
Praise Him

Let's trade his tired ol broke down butt
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:03 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnier4
I thought LJ was out of his diapers
Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:03 AM   #15

I don't think him sitting in the booth eating nachos will effect the teammates, his play has spoke for itself. I think it bugs fans more then the team.