Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 09:42 PM   #2
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I assume this means Remmers at LT, Wis at RG, and Wylie slides out to RT.

There could be some outside possibilities: Mitch is able to come back (about 1.25% chance ), put Durant at RT and leave Wylie at RG, maybe something with Rankin although I doubt we see him.
I know Rankin's injury was bad, but if it was THAT bad, why did we activate him from the PUP instead of just IR'ing him?

Rankins>Wylie.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:04 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I assume this means Remmers at LT, Wis at RG, and Wylie slides out to RT.

There could be some outside possibilities: Mitch is able to come back (about 1.25% chance ), put Durant at RT and leave Wylie at RG, maybe something with Rankin although I doubt we see him.
Durant has absolutely no business starting in a Super Bowl.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote