Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM  
Please squeeze

****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****

Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #316
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You've kind of always had to have a super team to win championships in the NBA.
Alright, let me rephrase it: LeBron was the first to blatantly collude to create a super team. Even this year he and his agent tried that bullshit with Davis and it ended up wrecking both the Lakers and Pelicans.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Alright, let me rephrase it: LeBron was the first to blatantly collude to create a super team. Even this year he and his agent tried that bullshit with Davis and it ended up wrecking both the Lakers and Pelicans.
Yeah, I guess.

I think that's his biggest downfall. If he'd just play and let the GM do that this he'd have been a lot better off.

But there have always been big players moving in the NBA. It's my favorite thing about it. Shaq to the Lakers, Garnett and Ray to Boston, etc.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #318
MVP

Quote:

That Dallas team was pretty good and had some guys playing out of their minds that series IIRC. Plus i'm pretty sure that was the series Lebron had his mental breakdown.
Quick. Name two other players from that Dallas team w/o googling it.

Dirk carried that team all year. Yeah, some guys stepped up in the playoffs. That didn’t make them a super team. Just meant they stepped up when they needed to. Kind of like a lot of Jordan’s teammates (Grant, Kukoc, Paxson, etc.) in their playoff runs.

Lebron did have a little bit of a mental breakdown, but Jordan never did. Including playing through his father’s unexpected sudden murder, en route to another title.

Bron Bron ain’t Jordan. Never will be.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:57 AM   #319
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Quick. Name two other players from that Dallas team w/o googling it.

Dirk carried that team all year. Yeah, some guys stepped up in the playoffs. That didn’t make them a super team. Just meant they stepped up when they needed to. Kind of like a lot of Jordan’s teammates (Grant, Kukoc, Paxson, etc.) in their playoff runs.

Lebron did have a little bit of a mental breakdown, but Jordan never did. Including playing through his father’s unexpected sudden murder, en route to another title.

Bron Bron ain’t Jordan. Never will be.
Shawn Marion and Jason Terry. Easy. Plus they had Jason Kidd on his last legs.

Jordan took 2 years off from the sport. If Lebron did that, you guys would crucify him.

Jordan was before all the social media stuff so I think he gets put on a bit of a pedestal.

I don't think Lebron is better than Jordan but to be honest I've never really cared all that much for the whole discussion either way so you guys can have at it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #320
In Search of a Life

Lol nobody would crucify Lebron for that if he was also 6 for 6 and not a bitch
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:02 AM   #321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol nobody would crucify Lebron for that if he was also 6 for 6 and not a bitch
Did Michael do it when he was 6 for 6? Uh no.

Coming off his 3rd he takes 2 years off.

Everyone would be all "he can't handle the pressure, etc" and "how could he do this to his teammates, what a selfish bitch".
Old 03-07-2019, 10:03 AM   #322
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Sorry but I respect the team of the town I reside in. James Harden is amazing, and loyal.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:16 AM   #323
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Everyone would be all "he can't handle the pressure, etc" and "how could he do this to his teammates, what a selfish bitch".
Oh I thought we were talking in hindsight.

If they did say that, MJ would’ve came back and shut everybody the **** up and won 3 straight like he did.

MJ is not Lebron. That’s why these “but if MJ....” things are silly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:48 AM   #324
MVP

Quote:

If Bron had stayed in Cleveland (instead of fleeing to Miami to create his superteam) and eventually managed to win a couple titles and then decided to take a couple years off, for whatever reason, I don’t think anybody would have crucified him. They may not have liked it, but I’m sure he would have his reasons, as did Jordan (the murder of his father).

But Bron decided it was too tough to stay in Cleveland and wait for that to happen, so he took matters into his own hands and went to Miami and created his little super team. Which, fine, he has every right to do so. But THAT very thing is what put the target on his back. It was his choice.

People forget how bad those Bulls teams were when Jordan got drafted there. But he didn’t bitch, moan, complain (well, he probably did, but not publicly) and try and become GM and start dictating what should happen with the team he played for. He decided to take it upon himself to elevate his game and make his teammates around him better, to the point to where they became a championship team. And they had to do all that against Bird’s Celts and the Detroit Bad Boys to name a couple. There were no teams like those in the East when Bron Bron was making his first go around in Cleveland.

That’s why people will never respect Lebron the way they do Jordan. Jordan created his own legacy with what he had to work with. Lebron forced and dictated his way into his.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:55 AM   #325
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh I thought we were talking in hindsight.

If they did say that, MJ would’ve came back and shut everybody the **** up and won 3 straight like he did.

MJ is not Lebron. That’s why these “but if MJ....” things are silly.
Agreed.

MJ was an assassin. Talk shit to him and he would be gunning for you and he didnt want to beat you he wanted to destroy you. All social media would have done was make him more determined to prove ppl wrong.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:02 AM   #326
The Insider

Jordan is lucky as hell he was in the era of the highlight not the era of social media. His gambling and sex addiction would have been TMZ and Twitter fodder every night. Can you imagine the out roar if LeBron went to Atlantic City gambling the night of an Eastern Conference Finals game?

LeBron is one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. Jordan was one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. I'm not going to let my childhood unicorn dreams of Jordan cloud my judgement on him and not think somebody is as good as him.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:04 AM   #327
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
There were no teams like those in the East when Bron Bron was making his first go around in Cleveland.
The Celtics with the original Big 3.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:17 AM   #328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
The Celtics with the original Big 3.
They were good, but not on the level of what Jordan had to compete with. The ‘Big 3’ went to two NBA Finals in 2008 & 2010, winning one.

From Jordan’s rookie year to his first title, Bird’s Celts (84-87) won the East 4 straight and the Bad Boys Pistons (88-90) won three straight, each winning two NBA Titles over that time span.

That was a much larger mountain for Jordan to have to climb than Lebron ever had in the East.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #329
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Jordan is lucky as hell he was in the era of the highlight not the era of social media. His gambling and sex addiction would have been TMZ and Twitter fodder every night. Can you imagine the out roar if LeBron went to Atlantic City gambling the night of an Eastern Conference Finals game?

LeBron is one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. Jordan was one hell of a player glad I got to watch him. I'm not going to let my childhood unicorn dreams of Jordan cloud my judgement on him and not think somebody is as good as him.
Since when is MJ a sex addict? Im sure he banged a lot of women but that doesnt make him a sex addict.

Some of you people get too caught up in 'social media' crap. I dont need the internet for me to realize that celebrities and professional athletes arent perfect.

LeBron is amazing I am glad I got to watch him play as well but he isnt MJ
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:51 AM   #330
MVP

I don’t have a side or care about all the MJ vs Jordan stuff but past month or so has been a pretty amusing perfect storm of the worst of Lebron’s antics.

It’s also left us with a number of quality vid clips including this most recent.

Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli