Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2020, 02:10 PM  
Life is changing..

-- Let's talk about lemonade

I tried to do something fun and interesting with the MS paint thread but you lazy ****s wanted nothing to do with it.

So instead, we're gonna talk about lemonade!!

What's your go to for a cool refreshing lemonade? Do you make your own, or do you buy from the store? (Please indicate store location if this is the case)

Any good restaurants serving up a good lemonade these days?

Any discussion of flavors such as, (but not limited to) strawberry, peach, mango, eggplant, all welcome here!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:33 PM   #31
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I don't really get this whole Arnold Palmer drink thing. Isn't it really just sweet tea with lemon?
No, an Arnold Palmer is a 50-50 split of sweet tea and lemonade. So there's more lemonade in there than just a squeeze of lemon. Add that lemonade isn't as sour as straight-up lemon, you've got to drink for the ages.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:31 PM   #32
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Bunch of lemons. Filtered water. Ice (preferably filtered, as well). Agave syrup.

The secret to kick-your-ass lemonade is using agave rather than refined cane sugar.

Serve with topless hot girl for summer.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:40 PM   #33
Veteran

Lemonade and vodka. Wasn't that called a John Daly? Not something to ask for at Chick Fil A
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:42 AM   #34
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Bunch of lemons. Filtered water. Ice (preferably filtered, as well). Agave syrup.

The secret to kick-your-ass lemonade is using agave rather than refined cane sugar.

Serve with topless hot girl for summer.

FAX
Agave syrup? I've never heard of such a thing. Can you elaborate a bit further?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:29 AM   #35
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

It's like pee pee with sugar in it
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:23 PM   #36
"Think BOOM!"

I make my own. I get the lemons from Sam's Club. Squeezing the whole bag nets about 1.5 cups of juice. Add about eight cups of water. Make my own "syrup" .75 cups of sugar added to 1 cup of water. Heat until slightly boiling. Add to the rest and refrigerate.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:32 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
would you lick lemonade off of Pam Oliver's tits?
Milk Milk?

Or just Milk?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:41 PM   #38
Consuming CP souls

Son of deberg
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:31 PM   #39
MVP

8 lemons quartered, 6 oz cane sugar, 1 fifth 100 proof vodka, ice, sun tea jar, towel.

Quarter the lemons and put them in a sun tea jar along with the sugar and the full bottle of vodka. Pack the remaining space with ice cubes. Put a towel around the sun tea jar and shake it vigorously with the top on until the towel sticks. Do it with friends because who wants to drink alone and you have to shake it for about 30 minutes before the towel sticks to the frost on the outside of the sun tea jar. Tastes just like lemonade and will knock you on your ass.

They're called Yuccas and they're the perfect summer drink. Learned it in college at Arizona St. About the only thing I learned there.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:36 PM   #40
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
8 lemons quartered, 6 oz cane sugar, 1 fifth 100 proof vodka, ice, sun tea jar, towel.

Quarter the lemons and put them in a sun tea jar along with the sugar and the full bottle of vodka. Pack the remaining space with ice cubes. Put a towel around the sun tea jar and shake it vigorously with the top on until the towel sticks. Do it with friends because who wants to drink alone and you have to shake it for about 30 minutes before the towel sticks to the frost on the outside of the sun tea jar. Tastes just like lemonade and will knock you on your ass.

They're called Yuccas and they're the perfect summer drink. Learned it in college at Arizona St. About the only thing I learned there.
YO MAMA SHO DO LOVE YOU EDUCATION
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 04:38 PM   #41
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Agave syrup? I've never heard of such a thing. Can you elaborate a bit further?
It is sweeter than sugar so you can use less of it. It is also low glycemic so it does not spike blood sugar.

It is also a fructose which only your liver can process so there are significant health risks to consuming large amounts such as wreaking havoc on your metabolic health and may contribute to insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #42
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
No, an Arnold Palmer is a 50-50 split of sweet tea and lemonade. So there's more lemonade in there than just a squeeze of lemon. Add that lemonade isn't as sour as straight-up lemon, you've got to drink for the ages.
RIP Fire.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:08 PM   #43
YOU take YOUR seat

go to restaurant. Order water + bowl of lemons + packets of sugar. Watch the waiter roll his eyes.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote