Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:16 AM   #811
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Got the track in and started teaching little man this weekend. Unique challenge being he hasn't been on a bike yet.
Yikes! Better hope he doesn't accidentally go over that.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:16 AM   #812
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUte View Post
Pick it up monday pics to follow.
We're waiting.

/taps foot

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #813
Veteran

Here are some picts of the new bike, I get some better ones soon.

I should be out riding but the weather turned.

TheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2014, 01:15 PM   #814
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

very nice!
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2014, 02:29 PM   #815
Resident Glue Sniffer

noice
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:58 PM   #816
Supporter

Nice bike.

The weather turned to what?

If it's not 20 degrees with the wind blowing, you should be out enjoying that new ride.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #817
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Nice bike.

The weather turned to what?

If it's not 20 degrees with the wind blowing, you should be out enjoying that new ride.
Windy and snowing.
TheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #818
Resident Glue Sniffer

anyone going to the Indoor Bike Night at Rawhide tomorrow night?

http://www.rawhideharley.com/event04.htm

I'm also planning on attending this in April.
https://www.facebook.com/drekkc/phot...386499/?type=1
Old 03-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #819
I'm with the Banned

hmm.. that's tempting, I might go
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:15 PM   #820
Resident Glue Sniffer

I've been to a few of their events, and it's usually not a bad time. I went to a Hawaiian themed deal a few months back in the dead of winter; roasted pig (then entire damned pig was inside) / pulled port sammiches, beer, etc. Good way to spend an hour or so.

After a long 3 hour ride last week, i stopped in for an event they were having, and grabbed a free brat and beer to rest my old ass for a bit lol.

I forget which night of the week their bike nights are; but i know Worth's nights are on Thursdays I believe. I'm sure Rawhide will publish something on their bike night schedule for this year (if they haven't already done so).
Old 03-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #821

Nice color on that street glide, done anything to it yet?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:02 PM   #822
Resident Glue Sniffer

I was just going to comment on the color as well. There are a ton of Black SGs here locally. I rarely see any other color.

his color looks killer.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 PM   #823
Resident Glue Sniffer

If anyone is planning to roll to Rawhide tonight, i'll probably be there around 5:30. Most likely wearing my "I Am Mother ****er" t shirt. lol. nah - but I'll probably be donning my Alabama hat.

come out and mingle, and get Dayze's autograph.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #824
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Nice color on that street glide, done anything to it yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I was just going to comment on the color as well. There are a ton of Black SGs here locally. I rarely see any other color.

his color looks killer.
Thanks, I'm really happy with the color. I love black, but around here that's is 4 out of 5 bikes. We ride regularly with a group of may be 6 or 7 bikes and I think all are black.

The only thing added so far is highway pegs and new shifter pegs and probably a driver backrest.

I think I'm done adding stuff for a bit, I lost my ass on my last bike.
I wish I could have found a home for it rather than trading it in.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:57 PM   #825
Resident Glue Sniffer

yep; there is definitely a point of diminishing returns.
I put $600 in mine (tank lift, coil relocation, ignition relocation, slip-ons, xIEDs).

I'm probably done with the exception of small stuff (grips etc).