Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2024, 02:48 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'd rather watch guppies **** than watch those network pregame shows. Jim Brown's fake hairline deeply disturbs me and gives me nightmares, and the fake guffaws every time one of those fossils cracks a lame "joke" jumped the shark about the same time as the phrase "jumped the shark" did.

Terry Bradshaw is the worst of all. They need to take that clown out behind the barn and end it humanely.
I remember when Fox made him MC the 100 greatest players of all time thing and, of course, he with his four rings wasn't one of them. That was one of the more brutal **** YOUs I've ever seen on TV. I guess somebody high up at Fox hates him as much as we do. You'd think he'd have enough money at this point to tell them to go to hell and quit rather than do that. He was clearly pissed off and hurt and embarrassed, and doing his best to put on a brave face. I felt bad for Terry that day. At the very least he should have worn his four rings on his mic hand.

But basically every time I've seen him on TV since has helped me to get over that. Especially lobbing fat jokes at Reid during the Fox's last Super Bowl. He's just a rambling, incoherent and bitter buffoon. Like you said, he should be put out of his misery. And ours.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:55 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'd rather watch guppies **** than watch those network pregame shows. .
I've always enjoyed watching that. Fancy tails that is, with a real regal tail.

Ahhhhh.....regal tail....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.