Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2023, 03:48 PM   #2
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
i like those album covers. they remind me of the santa cruz skateboards from the 80s
Ha. I just flipped over the album to the backside and noticed the vocalists shirt

You win the day

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:31 PM   #3
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Drain is my favorite metal band out right now

West Coast crossover perfection

Living Proof just dropped on 5/5

California Cursed was an insta classic

Pulled this up for the gym today. Most excellent.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 03:51 PM   #4
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Pulled this up for the gym today. Most excellent.
Hell. Yes.

Digging into the new one a bit and feel the move from Revelation to Epitaph is noticeable.

Little less raw and more polished. No real complaints though.

Dudes are blowing up.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2023, 09:15 AM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Ya'll need to listen to some new stuff.

WOW, LOL! 1st time I have heard of The Warning - they are playing at House of Blues in New Orleans tonight!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:40 PM   #6
Here We Go Again

I'd wager a lot of the posters in this thread would dig Cirith Ungol. Doom, clean vocals, bit of a 70's vibe.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:57 PM   #7
Exasperated

Quote:
I'd wager a lot of the posters in this thread would dig Cirith Ungol. Doom, clean vocals, bit of a 70's vibe.

I like it
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:32 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Interesting blending of fantasy there. Cirith Ungol of course is a Tolkein reference but the dude in that thumbnail looks an awful lot like Elric from the Strombringer series...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:45 AM   #9
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Interesting blending of fantasy there. Cirith Ungol of course is a Tolkein reference but the dude in that thumbnail looks an awful lot like Elric from the Strombringer series...
Yeah, they lean hard into the Elric stuff.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:49 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah, they lean hard into the Elric stuff.
Very, very overlooked and underrated story, IMO.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2023, 07:28 AM   #11
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Very, very overlooked and underrated story, IMO.
I read a fair amount of Moorcock's other Eternal Champion books as well.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:19 AM   #12
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

I dig it. Reminds me of this, like a lot:

InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:16 AM   #13
Cheat Death

I'm seeing Conan on 5/20

Stoked

Old 05-12-2023, 07:28 AM   #14
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm seeing Conan on 5/20

Stoked

How the hell have I missed this one. It's going to get played in the gym tomorrow!
Old 05-12-2023, 07:39 AM   #15
Cheat Death

Quote:
How the hell have I missed this one. It's going to get played in the gym tomorrow!
The other 2 bands on the bill that I need to look more into

THRA

Daytripper