Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2021, 01:41 AM  
__

TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.

Try it out here.

Post your results.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:22 PM   #196
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Pick one:

Christian Barmore
Jaelan Phillips
Kadarius Toney
As much as I like Barmore, he's not needed as much as the others. Toney.

Quote:
Does your answer change if the choices are as follows:

Christian Barmore
Gregory Rousseau
Kadarius Toney
Rousseau, running.

Quote:
Pick one:

Alijah Vera-Tucker
Jaelan Phillips
Rashod Bateman
Bateman.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:37 PM   #197
In Mahomes I trust!

Kadarius Toney

He is awesome! Shifty and looks like a Reid type of player.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:43 PM   #198
Most Valuable Villain

Rousseau and Bateman.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:50 PM   #199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Rousseau and Bateman.
This.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:09 PM   #200
In Pat We Trust

Rousseau needs no explanation, but I am curious why everyone is so quick to name Bateman before Vera-Tucker? Positional value? Bigger gap between Bateman and remaining WRs compared to gap between Vera-Tucker and remaining OTs?

While I recognize the need for a WR (or two) to replace the WRs we expect to lose, it seems to me that our anemic Oline played a larger role in our recent Super Bowl loss.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-22-2021, 07:40 AM   #201
Starter

Quote:
Rousseau needs no explanation, but I am curious why everyone is so quick to name Bateman before Vera-Tucker? Positional value? Bigger gap between Bateman and remaining WRs compared to gap between Vera-Tucker and remaining OTs?

While I recognize the need for a WR (or two) to replace the WRs we expect to lose, it seems to me that our anemic Oline played a larger role in our recent Super Bowl loss.
If the receivers had caught the ball it would have helped too,
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:47 AM   #202
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I also don’t really consider Vera-Tucker a T.

He’s more of a LG who can play T in a pinch. Maybe if they’re confident in Fisher returning and doing so at 100 percent, that makes sense.

I also don’t think he makes it to KC at 31.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:52 AM   #203
Starter

Just did a draft with Pro Football Focus. Came out really well for us I think. They seem to not rate quite a few players who the rest of the big boards like.

31. Tevin Jenkins T
56. Ronnie Perkins Ed
94. Tylan Wallace WR
136. Nico Collins WR
144. Josh Myers C
180. Tony Poljan TE
240. Pooka Williams Jr RB
256. Tony Fields II LB
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:32 AM   #204
Head Chief, Esq.

How is this one from this site?

31. Jaelen Phillips EDGE, Miami
63. Alex Leatherwood OT, Alabama
94. Landon Dickerson IOL, Alabama
136. Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa
144. Keith Traylor, Jr., CB - Washington
176. Josh Ball, OT - Marshall
180. Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR Illinois
217. Shaka Toney, EDGE - Penn State
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:51 AM   #205
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

As was said, Vera-Tucker is likely a guard in the NFL, not a tackle. Therefore the positional value just isn't there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2021, 12:54 PM   #206
__

Kansas City Chiefs
Teven Jenkins
OT, Oklahoma State
Kansas City Chiefs
Carlos Basham Jr.
EDGE, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
Aaron Banks
IOL, Notre Dame
Kansas City Chiefs
Sage Surratt
WR, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
James Wiggins
S, Cincinnati
Kansas City Chiefs
Whop Philyor
WR, Indiana
Kansas City Chiefs
Cole Van Lanen
OT, Wisconsin
Kansas City Chiefs
Bryan Mills
CB, North Carolina Central
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2021, 01:04 PM   #207
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Kansas City Chiefs
Teven Jenkins
OT, Oklahoma State
Kansas City Chiefs
Carlos Basham Jr.
EDGE, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
Aaron Banks
IOL, Notre Dame
Kansas City Chiefs
Sage Surratt
WR, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
James Wiggins
S, Cincinnati
Kansas City Chiefs
Whop Philyor
WR, Indiana
Kansas City Chiefs
Cole Van Lanen
OT, Wisconsin
Kansas City Chiefs
Bryan Mills
I like this one a lot.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:34 PM   #208
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Kansas City Chiefs
Teven Jenkins
OT, Oklahoma State
Kansas City Chiefs
Carlos Basham Jr.
EDGE, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
Aaron Banks
IOL, Notre Dame
Kansas City Chiefs
Sage Surratt
WR, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
James Wiggins
S, Cincinnati
Kansas City Chiefs
Whop Philyor
WR, Indiana
Kansas City Chiefs
Cole Van Lanen
OT, Wisconsin
Kansas City Chiefs
Bryan Mills

LOL! Sage can keep #14 and take Sammy's number!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:54 AM   #209
I’m a Mahomo!

31. Kadarius Toney
WR Florida

63. Dillon Radunz
OT North Dakota State

94. Quinn Meinerz
OC Wisconsin-Whitewater

136. Chauncey Golston
EDGE Iowa

144. Aaron Banks
OG Notre Dame
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:05 AM   #210
I’m a Mahomo!

31. Jaelan Phillips
EDGE Miami (FL)

63. Dillon Radunz
OT North Dakota State

94. Quinn Meinerz
OC Wisconsin-Whitewater

136. Sage Surratt
WR Wake Forest

144. Chauncey Golston
EDGE Iowa
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.