Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2019, 09:45 PM  
I'll be back.

2019 Chiefs photos

Let's get this thread started early.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:26 AM   #286
I'll be back.

might find this somewhere without a watermark

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:44 AM   #287
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
might find this somewhere without a watermark

That’s the one. Huge.

Let me get on my laptop and check the file size (so it can handle being 8x10)and then mess with the watermark on gimp.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:23 PM   #288
Died Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
It’s crazy that the act of and/or catch window with a good angle by Kelce for the td is non existent. I’ll keep looking too.
i dug through a gallery of 6k pics from LIV on AP last night, and while i didn't get through all of them, i only found 5 pics of Kelce's TD where he still had the ball in his hands. none of them were of the catch itself really, just that brief amount of time before Kelce dropped the ball on the ground. i guess the photogs sold out on the run on that play just like the 49ers.

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:56 PM   #289
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
i dug through a gallery of 6k pics from LIV on AP last night, and while i didn't get through all of them, i only found 5 pics of Kelce's TD where he still had the ball in his hands. none of them were of the catch itself really, just that brief amount of time before Kelce dropped the ball on the ground. i guess the photogs sold out on the run on that play just like the 49ers.

Anyone of the 5 any good?

The Getty is the best I’ve found but that watermark has too many straight edges behind it so it’s way above my skill set to scrub it out.

Strange that such a big play has such little love on it.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:30 PM   #290
Died Hard

Quote:
Anyone of the 5 any good?

The Getty is the best I’ve found but that watermark has too many straight edges behind it so it’s way above my skill set to scrub it out.

Strange that such a big play has such little love on it.
from the thumbs yes, those pics should be great. see for yourself. the PROBLEM with all these pics though is you would have to buy a copy of the one pic you want to use. (each pic has something about "editorial use" so it might not even be possible to buy them as an individual)

links to all 5 pics thumbs are here: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

main gallery is here: AP SB-LIV gallery

Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:00 PM   #291
Veteran

MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:03 PM   #292
Starter

Awesome, Ghost. Thanks for all your help!
Old 02-07-2020, 03:44 PM   #293
Died Hard

Quote:
Awesome, Ghost. Thanks for all your help!
np bro, and good luck with your project

Old 02-07-2020, 04:03 PM   #294
I'll be back.

Old 02-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #295
Died Hard

lots of good pics on the Chiefs site parade gallery

Old 02-07-2020, 04:15 PM   #296
I'll be back.

Old 02-08-2020, 05:38 PM   #297
Died Hard

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:31 AM   #298
Died Hard

hey Tex, i know this wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's autographed
Old 02-09-2020, 07:42 AM   #299
Died Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Love this pic.. The SB logo on the ball.. so cool..
LIV logo turned up good on Sammy's big catch too

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:14 AM   #300
I'll be back.

we liv'd, bitch