Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 04:30 PM  
MVP

Your 2024 Chiefs Cheerleaders

Here you go! Who is making these decisions? Ugh.

Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:29 PM   #91
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Former Chiefs Cheer Alumni

Dibs on back row, 14th from left.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:44 PM   #92
SuperChiefs

I had no idea Peter Griffin used to be a Chiefs cheerleader
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240508_174252_Chrome.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	127451  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:29 PM   #93
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:

Isn't that Brian Waters front row center???
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 06:36 PM   #94
MVP

Can we use that international player exemption on cheerleaders

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:39 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
"Where's Waldo?"

I still can't find the hidden hot cheerleader.
There was one towards the end that I'd **** if I weren't married.

That's an improvement from prior years.

E: Yeah. Would show Raegan my trickle down theory.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240508_194340_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	127452  

Last edited by BryanBusby; 05-08-2024 at 06:45 PM..
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-08-2024, 08:35 PM   #96
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:

No to Dustin Hoffman in the front row.

Well…..maybe.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:21 PM   #97
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In studying this video, I'm realizing one of the challenges that these women face. They tend to wear bright Chiefs-red lipstick, and a strong red lipstick isn't a good look for most women. It tends to exaggerate the lips and the teeth relative to more muted colors.

I dated a woman in college who had a pretty unsophisticated roommate. I remember going over to their house once and the roommate was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She had put on some bright red lipstick, and she was very light-skinned with somewhat large lips, and it was horrific. She looked like a murderous clown. It was so bad that I had to stop myself from intervening, but I didn't know her well enough to say anything.

Women of CP, heed my advice - red lipstick is a high-risk thing. It can work, but if you use it, don't make it so bright that it becomes the focal point of your face.
You only date white girls?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:23 PM   #98
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You only date white girls?
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #99
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The darker the skin, the redder the lip.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 04:20 PM   #100
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
No to Dustin Hoffman in the front row.

Well…..maybe.
Jesus, I knew exactly who that was.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:07 PM   #101
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Look, you all are a bunch of fat old goateed pasty turds who would cut their foot off for a chance at these women.

Not all of us.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 05:31 PM   #102
Veteran

Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-09-2024, 06:38 PM   #103
MVP

woof made me feel dirty nevermind
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:02 PM   #104
Veteran

I think "hot cheerleader" is a bit of a myth. Sure, in High School, the cheerleaders tended to be some of the prettier girls in your school, but they were probably all girls of fairly normal beauty. There is something to be said about the cumulative effect of several women of normal to above normal looks, smiling as big as they can while jumping about with feminine bubbling enthusiasm that lures you into thinking they must be hot. Cheerleaders are in near constant movement which makes a true assessment difficult...and that enthusiasm is infectious.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 05-10-2024, 01:46 PM   #105
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Ok that’s insane. There is not one cheerleader on there that would make me leave my wife for them if they wanted to. Not because my wife is hotter but because not one of them is hot enough to make me change my current lifestyle with my kids and family
This leads me to conclude that women exist whose beauty would make you leave your wife and kids.

Well, Salma Hayek is a given, of course. But maybe others beyond that?