Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2020, 11:44 PM   #2
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:10 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
Interesting and had no idea. I do rememberer Spike was also the old country music channel TNN at some point.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-25-2020, 08:31 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So I'm kinda wondering if even Sheridan doesn't know what just happened.

Every one of these actors (apart from Wes Bentley who's just bad at this) can use this show as a springboard for mainstream success. And Costner is Costner.

These guys have little idea when they'll be able to get back on set to film season 4 and so they may simply not know what actors they'll have available to them. Its unlikely but not impossible that they'll simply have to write a character or two out of the show due to unavailability.

And obviously if they're all available, then everyone comes out of their cliffhanger situations in one piece. But if shooting delays mean they lose someone, well that person could spend a season in a coma or flat out dead if they see no avenue to getting the actor back.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:59 AM   #5
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'm sorry, I loved seasons one and two, but this season was a long slow burn that turned me the hell off. Of course, they leave us with a cliffhanger that's pretty awesome, but prior to that, this season has been meh. Remember when Kevin Costner was a main character?
I mean, I'm gonna re-watch this season with my wife over the next couple of weeks, maybe it'll grow on me. But if this season had been season one, I would never have bothered with season 2...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #6
I’m a Mahomo!

Love this show.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:57 PM   #7
pie is never free

Halfway through episode 5 of season 1 on the Paramount marathon and I'm HOOKED... I've found my new Walking Dead/Sons of Anarchy for sure
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:04 PM   #8
pie is never free

Really surprised to see so little enthusiasm for this, I'm 3 episodes into season 3 and loving it more with every watch... its like Sons of Anarchy and Deadwood had a baby, only better

Costner has all the gravitas he'll ever need, he's at his best right now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
Everybody Lies.

Hell yeah it's a great show. I think I enjoyed season 3 less than the first 2 though.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:44 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:30 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?
Livestock related police. He was elected to it.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 12-07-2021, 11:59 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
They get to kill everyone they want with impunity and no media coverage.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:40 PM   #13
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:29 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:01 PM   #15
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.

It's always been on Father's Day Weekend, but I'm hearing they didn't want to compete against the Olympics. I read some place they they may be talking August now, I hope not.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.