Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 12:29 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Article doesn't say who, but apparently 13 teams have reached the 85% vaccinated threshold. That's a lot better than I would have thought. Hopefully the Chiefs are one of them.

https://www.nfl.com/news/13-teams-ab...r-vaccinations
Based on everything we've heard and read, I'm certain the Chiefs are one of them.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Based on everything we've heard and read, I'm certain the Chiefs are one of them.
Guessing so. With the culture they have, it probably wasn't even a fight. Kelce even partnered with Walgreens to promote the vaccine to the public.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:45 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Guessing so. With the culture they have, it probably wasn't even a fight. Kelce even partnered with Walgreens to promote the vaccine to the public.
I'm not sure what kelce getting paid by Walgreens has to do with any other player on the Chiefs
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-22-2021, 12:55 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Article doesn't say who, but apparently 13 teams have reached the 85% vaccinated threshold. That's a lot better than I would have thought. Hopefully the Chiefs are one of them.

I think this is way more of the story here. The NFL doesn't want to put these rules in place. They want teams to hit the threshold so they don't have to deal with cases anymore. I don't get punishing the other team for this. But you'd have thought the Jon Rahm situation would have nudged players to consider.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 02:12 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Has anyone heard what percent the chiefs are at with the vaccine
Quote:

At the OTA's the Chiefs announce they were at the 85% level. So its already a non-issue for us.

There was a discussion on here somewhere about it. It was the players pressuring players to get the vaccine so they don't miss practice or games.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.