Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:11 PM   #286
Shaken. Not stirred.

OK enough jokes. Any real news on the shooter and victims yet. I heard kids got hit.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:12 PM   #287
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I went to the Royals one in 15, that's enough for me it was just to much. To many people, can't move, everyone being a ****in dick.
Yeah its just not fun. Went to that one too and never again.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:12 PM   #288
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Sounds like they're getting close to locating the other parties involved.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:12 PM   #289
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Agree with that. Especially with kids.

It doesn’t have to be a shooting for it to be a regrettable experience.
Bro taking a kid to a Chiefs game can be a terrible experience.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often
There was a crazy fight and violent assault at the Cowboys SB parade in January 1993
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #291
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I went to the Royals one in 15, that's enough for me it was just to much. To many people, can't move, everyone being a ****in dick.
yeah that was it for me as well. I really wanted to go today because of the great weather but had something I couldn't get out of. My step daughter went and she is safe but said tons of drunk rude people and she won't do that again. Glad I didn't go.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #292
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio View Post
Neither of those guys are chasing him when the video starts. I guess it's suspicious that the dude was running when no one else was. If he just walks casually be probably gets away.

Okay looks like a cop is casually chasing him for some reason, which must have alerted the bystanders.

Well no, then the cop just runs right by lol.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #293
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
No idea the appeal of taking myself, much less my kids, to an overpacked event like this full of people using it as an excuse to drink excessively.
How do they even drink excessively? You can't really even move. Need to block it off. Charge for entry. Keeps scumbags away.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #294
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio View Post
Wow. Badass dudes. *Hat Tip*
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #295
Beyond the Rapids

Look like teenagers, not even wearing Chiefs gear.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #296
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Neither of those guys are chasing him when the video starts. I guess it's suspicious that the dude was running when no one else was. If he just walks casually be probably gets away.
That dude is a real moron, had he just walked normal no one would have noticed lol.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:14 PM   #297
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I don't make it to KC often. I was watching a cop show the other day when they said Kansas City was the meth capital of the world. That surprised me. I do agree that I think all cities are getting bad. Fortunately I am not a big parade fan so I end up avoiding all the problems.
Independence has been known as the supplier or distribution center for all of the Midwest for at least a decade.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:14 PM   #298
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Agree with that. Especially with kids.

It doesn’t have to be a shooting for it to be a regrettable experience.
We stopped going to the 4th of July celebration at Liberty Memorial for that very reason.

It's just a bad scene, IMO. Too much chaos.

And by the way - this is also why a downtown stadium just isn't a great idea. It sounds wonderful in theory, but the reality is you're going to have elements like this around that stadium every single night. And if the Royals ever get good again and you have 40K people streaming in and out, you're going to have problems like this pretty much every evening.

Busch Stadium in downtown STL is a ****ing cesspool after games. If you're lucky you can get out before the press really starts (and maybe get on the metro and the hell out of town before there are 10,000 people there waiting for a tram). If you don't, it's a warzone.

Not my circus, not my monkeys - I'll never move back to KC. Don't miss it even a little. But if I were a resident, especially downtown or downtown adjacent, I'd have zero interest in the idea.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:14 PM   #299
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Interactive?

The Tavia and Gracie versions might get a lot of attention.
"Honey! Check me out! I'm on stage with Travis! "I've got friends in low places!
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 03:14 PM   #300
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
OK enough jokes. Any real news on the shooter and victims yet. I heard kids got hit.
Nothing is concrete.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.