Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:28 PM   #361
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I think her tits are fake
There is nothing like a pair of fake tits bought by Hunt money, I guarantee you that.

I still miss Megan.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:33 PM   #362
Andy Reid Supporter

Fake boobs and not one hair on her from the neck down.

She’s still bangin tho
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:54 PM   #363
They gon' regret that trade!!

Quote:
They're real enough.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:40 PM   #364
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I don't care..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:43 PM   #365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

She’s still bangin tho

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:08 PM   #366
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

She’s still bangin tho
? I don't get it. Is her body supposed to look like Ron Jeremy's or something?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:09 PM   #367
Veteran

Quote:
You ain’t got a clue about her tittys
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:34 PM   #368
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You ain’t got a clue about her tittys
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:47 PM   #369
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

She’s still bangin tho

Slick as a whistle.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:34 PM   #370
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
There is nothing like a pair of fake tits bought by Hunt money, I guarantee you that.
Nothing too good for Clark's little girl. What does a superb set cost these days? Last time I heard it was aobut $15K.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-19-2020, 02:58 AM   #371
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I don't care..
I'm not saying anyone should in sure Travis enjoys them in his mouth.

It was just an observation that hadnt occured to me.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:28 AM   #372
In Search of a Life

So she’s with Kelce now?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 06:38 AM   #373
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So she’s with Kelce now?
O ya he’s raw doggin it
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 07:24 AM   #374
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Nothing too good for Clark's little girl. What does a superb set cost these days? Last time I heard it was aobut $15K.
It depends what they have to do. My wife got some but they had to do extra work on one side (my son preferred drinking from that side). Her cost was about $12k with all of the extra reconstruction work. I think just the implants in someone easy and young would be maybe $7k with a very quick and easy recocery.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 07:28 AM   #375
I'll be back.

good morning my love

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.