Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
I was going to purchase a already jailbroken fire stick for for the latest kodi version and get a vpn access number to watch chiefs games from local tv in kc area.
New to streaming your help is appreciated.
I would not recommend that. You'll be disappointed. Stay away from any pre-loaded device with Kodi. You will not find a live sports option that works within Kodi. And if you did, you wouldn't want a VPN for it. You only want a VPN service when you want something to spoof geolocation for an app that checks for it. With pirate streams, you never have to spoof your location.

Just get a normal Firestick or FireTV, and use Firefox to access r/nflstreams or sportsurge.net. Then sideload the Cinema app for free movies/tv. If you want live TV, look into Sling/Hulu Live/Youtube TV/etc. If you get one of the live TV services, you could then use a geolocation spoofer to spoof your location for local KC sports. That's a much better solution than a VPN. Because a VPN will reduce your connection speed by more than half. The way a VPN works is that all your internet traffic is sent across the internet to that VPN server and back to you, which often reduces your throughput to shit depending on how much bandwidth the VPN server has. Like I said avoid VPN unless you absolutely have to and there aren't other ways to spoof location.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I would not recommend that. You'll be disappointed. Stay away from any pre-loaded device with Kodi. You will not find a live sports option that works within Kodi. And if you did, you wouldn't want a VPN for it. You only want a VPN service when you want something to spoof geolocation for an app that checks for it. With pirate streams, you never have to spoof your location.

Just get a normal Firestick or FireTV, and use Firefox to access r/nflstreams or sportsurge.net. Then sideload the Cinema app for free movies/tv. If you want live TV, look into Sling/Hulu Live/Youtube TV/etc. If you get one of the live TV services, you could then use a geolocation spoofer to spoof your location for local KC sports. That's a much better solution than a VPN. Because a VPN will reduce your connection speed by more than half. The way a VPN works is that all your internet traffic is sent across the internet to that VPN server and back to you, which often reduces your throughput to shit depending on how much bandwidth the VPN server has. Like I said avoid VPN unless you absolutely have to and there aren't other ways to spoof location.
Thanks Mr Fish
warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.warrior wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-29-2019, 04:57 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:

I had always planned on just using a VPN when I turn on YTTV to stream local KC sports. Do you have any specific geolocaiton spoofers that you recommend? Thanks in advance for the help Fish.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:38 PM   #5
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I had always planned on just using a VPN when I turn on YTTV to stream local KC sports. Do you have any specific geolocaiton spoofers that you recommend? Thanks in advance for the help Fish.
I use this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kegps&hl=en_US

Just drag the pointer to the location you want to use and hit the play button. The app will disappear. Reset the device. Go to YoutubeTV and update your location.

YoutubeTV makes you "Check in" to your home location every 3 months or so though. So if you continue spoofing a location it will eventually tell you it has to check in from the home location.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:26 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
I use this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kegps&hl=en_US

Just drag the pointer to the location you want to use and hit the play button. The app will disappear. Reset the device. Go to YoutubeTV and update your location.

YoutubeTV makes you "Check in" to your home location every 3 months or so though. So if you continue spoofing a location it will eventually tell you it has to check in from the home location.
Thanks for the help. Having an issue on setup though. I attached a couple screenshots. It looks like in the version of android my phone is updated to the developer options menu isn't in the settings menu. Only developer options found when searching in settings shown in second screen shot. Has to be an easy fix but I'm not finding it. Thanks for any help in advance Fish.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191031-092006_Fake GPS.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	119193   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191031-092043_Accessibility.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	119194  
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:15 AM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Thanks for the help. Having an issue on setup though. I attached a couple screenshots. It looks like in the version of android my phone is updated to the developer options menu isn't in the settings menu. Only developer options found when searching in settings shown in second screen shot. Has to be an easy fix but I'm not finding it. Thanks for any help in advance Fish.
I'm guessing your phone is too old to have that setting. I have quite a few additional dev options on my Galaxy:

Did you try and run it to see if it worked anyway?
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
I'm guessing your phone is too old to have that setting. I have quite a few additional dev options on my Galaxy:

Did you try and run it to see if it worked anyway?
About a year and a half old, galaxy S8. That does make sense though and android is always slow rolling up OS updates on "older" phones. No luck running it yet. Just checked and there is an update available. Fingers crossed and again, I appreciate the help.