Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:38 PM  
Grand champ

For those with children: Do you think you’re a better parent than your parents were?

Discuss
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #2
MER

4X better
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #3
Life is changing..

My child isn't old enough for me to judge that yet.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #4
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

In b4 off to DC
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #5
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
In b4 off to DC
?

This thread shouldn’t be that controversial.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #6
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
4X better
Nice. What’s stopping you from being 5x better?
Old Today, 01:01 PM   #7
MER

I was a latchkey kid with a bus pass for all of L.A. county.
No phones, no pagers.

It was just different.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #8
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My tubes are tied.

By and large, parents do their best with the skills and knowledge they have at that time. Short of abuse and being a raiders fan, there’s no real use in comparing.
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #9
Veteran

Definitely, considering I had to try to offset the damage being done by their other parent in addition to the normal parenting stuff.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #10
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
My child isn't old enough for me to judge that yet.
Same here, but I still wonder everyday.

Figure there are a lot of CPers who have been doing it long enough to have a better idea. Might be a good opportunity to brag about their parents or themselves. Or maybe a good time for introspection on how to be better.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #11
MER

My kids dad killed himself while they were in the next room.
I had it good as a kid.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
To hit a 5x level, you have to wear pearls and high heels all the time. In modern society, that's a big ask.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #13
Grand champ

Quote:
I was a latchkey kid with a bus pass for all of L.A. county.
No phones, no pagers.

It was just different.
Bruh. I talk about this all the time! We had our bikes. We’d be halfway across the city while mom was working. As long as you were back by the time the street lights turned on, everything was good in the hood.

It’s kind of alarming how little our parents knew about our location and activities back in those days.

Quote:
My kids dad killed himself while they were in the next room.
I had it good as a kid.
Omg. Are you serious?
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I didn't have children, which was the best possible parenting I could have done.

Via observation of people that I've known since childhood, I've noticed that everyone parents in the same way that they were parented. They'll complain about how they were parented and will then do the same thing with their kids. It's kind of amazing once you notice it. There are a few generational twists, but the core principles carry from one generation to the next as if they're purely genetic.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:09 PM   #15

I never really thought so, but both of my kids seem to have turned out better than me.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.