Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2020, 12:57 AM  
Most Valuable Poster

Now that we aren't perennial losers... how do we act?

I have nothing to bitch about... this is weird.

I'm good for the next decade... no sport wants... completely content.

This is ****ed! I'm used to being grumpy and negative about my teams. LOL

What shall we do?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:29 AM   #46
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I walk with championship swagger, dawg.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:33 AM   #47
MVP

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. Like winning six more Super Bowls!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:37 AM   #48
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, those of us out of market will be dealing with people thinking that we just hopped on the wagon this year unless they know you. I'm already getting the "are you from KC? Why do you like them? When did you become a fan?" questions. I just answer their questions and show them my Chiefs tats. That usually removes any doubt
After the Lambs won the Super Bowl their stuff started popping up all over the place. We played them the following season, and this was before my Sunday Ticket days, so I went to a bar to watch it. There was a group of mouthy punks all decked out in brand new Warner/Faulk/Bruce jerseys, and they immediately started talking shit about how the Chiefs were going to get crushed. Of course that was one of those weird crush-an-NFC-frontrunner games that we used to serve up out of the blue, and IIRC the Chiefs were up by 20+ at halftime. I looked over and all the frontrunner bitch boys with their brand new Lamb jerseys were nowhere to be found.

I don't want guys like that on our side.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:39 AM   #49
Banned!

Haughty.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #50
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
After the Lambs won the Super Bowl their stuff started popping up all over the place. We played them the following season, and this was before my Sunday Ticket days, so I went to a bar to watch it. There was a group of mouthy punks all decked out in brand new Warner/Faulk/Bruce jerseys, and they immediately started talking shit about how the Chiefs were going to get crushed. Of course that was one of those weird crush-an-NFC-frontrunner games that we used to serve up out of the blue, and IIRC the Chiefs were up by 20+ at halftime. I looked over and all the frontrunner bitch boys with their brand new Lamb jerseys were nowhere to be found.

I don't want guys like that on our side.
Sadly, it's unavoidable. People like to cheer for a winner, plus with Pat as the face of the NFL, we're going to get a bunch of unsavory types on the wagon
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:52 AM   #51
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Yep. I suspect I'll have a lot of new conversations that go like this:

You from Kansas City? No? Then **** off.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:54 AM   #52
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yep. I suspect I'll have a lot of new conversations that go like this:

You from Kansas City? No? Then **** off.
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-13-2020, 04:05 PM   #53
Supporter

Meh. Let them come. If they’re ****s we will deal with them like the ****s that have been there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:09 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I walk with championship swagger, dawg.
This is the only answer
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #55
Supporter

via GIPHY

On the upside, it looks like CM goes to the same tat shop as hometeam.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:46 AM   #56
Most Valuable Poster

There are some great responses in here.

I went to Denver this weekend... wore my Chiefs shit everywhere... got lots of compliments on the team... and many laughs about the 7 Superbowls they've been to. And that I'm just glad to finally have one in my lifetime. Good people and fun encounters. Didn't encounter any assholes.

I don't think I'm going to hate the Broncos fans as much now, since we have a more recent Superbowl.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.