Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 10-01-2021, 12:08 PM   #826
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Asshole refused to sign my hat at training camp when I was just a kid.

Nobody else was around. It was his rookie year, before he had done jack ****ing shit in the league. I was just a kid going, "Mr. Gonzalez, could you sign my hat, please?" And the dude thought he was already NFL royalty or some shit.

Asshole gave me a look of contempt like I'm the scum of the earth, turns his back, and walks away.

I've always been cautious about rooting for Gonzalez. I loved all the catches and TDs and big plays he made. But these days I have zero energy for him as a fan, and it all kind of started when he got traded. Deep down, I wanted him to never win a playoff game.

When he's on TV these days and does his, "Geeeeee I don't know I'm loyal to BOTH Atlanta and Kansas City guuuuyyyzzzzz!!" dumb****ery, I have no love for the guy or fond memories.

Honestly, if somebody today said, "Hey, Tony Gonzalez is over there! Want to go talk to him," I'd decline the invitation. Because if I did encounter him, I'd want to kick him square in the nutsack instead of talking to him, and that would probably mean I'd get my ass kicked. So it'd be better if I just turn my back on him the way he turned his back on the kid version of me years ago.

Eat a dick, Tony. I hope October goes nuts and murders you with a kitchen knife.
Explains a lot...
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:14 PM   #827
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Nobody else was around. It was his rookie year, before he had done jack ****ing shit in the league. I was just a kid going, "Mr. Gonzalez, could you sign my hat, please?" And the dude thought he was already NFL royalty or some shit.

Asshole gave me a look of contempt like I'm the scum of the earth, turns his back, and walks away.

I've always been cautious about rooting for Gonzalez. I loved all the catches and TDs and big plays he made. But these days I have zero energy for him as a fan, and it all kind of started when he got traded. Deep down, I wanted him to never win a playoff game.

When he's on TV these days and does his, "Geeeeee I don't know I'm loyal to BOTH Atlanta and Kansas City guuuuyyyzzzzz!!" dumb****ery, I have no love for the guy or fond memories.

Honestly, if somebody today said, "Hey, Tony Gonzalez is over there! Want to go talk to him," I'd decline the invitation. Because if I did encounter him, I'd want to kick him square in the nutsack instead of talking to him, and that would probably mean I'd get my ass kicked. So it'd be better if I just turn my back on him the way he turned his back on the kid version of me years ago.

Eat a dick, Tony. I hope October goes nuts and murders you with a kitchen knife.
I dont have any personal interactions with the guy so I can't say anything about him, but I can understand why someone would have a sour taste in their mouth about someone who did that on a personal level.

From where I'm sitting the guy played the majority of his career with a franchise who's best QB during his playing time was a few years with Trent Green. Not including his rookie year when he didnt start a single game, they had 2 seasons where they made the playoffs, losing both games, and only once won the division. The majority of the time the Chiefs were hovering around .500 or just complete dogshit in his last 2 seasons. With all of that said, he still holds the record for the most Pro-bowl selections for a TE, the most catches, the most yards, and 2nd in TDs. He is without a doubt the greatest TE to ever do it. I can't hate the guy for shitting on the franchise when I was doing it along with everyone else. The franchise sucked. They are only just now redeeming themselves for the ****ing decades of shit.

Last edited by jd1020; 10-01-2021 at 12:20 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:18 PM   #828
Going home eventually

**** Tong G, Got it but he wasn't better than Gronk. Kelce is!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:19 PM   #829
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I dont have any personal interactions with the guy so I can't say anything about him, but I can understand why someone would have a sour taste in their mouth about someone who did that on a personal level.

There's a number of stories around CP from Chiefs fans who say something similar regarding TG. While ive never met him, the way he handled his exodus gave credence to the stories shared by Chiefs fans who have met him.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:33 PM   #830
Please squeeze

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:39 PM   #831
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
BECAUSE HE SHIT ON THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE! **** HIM.
So its not that he was overrated its just that you are a butthurt little bitch. Got it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:43 PM   #832
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's a number of stories around CP from Chiefs fans who say something similar regarding TG. While ive never met him, the way he handled his exodus gave credence to the stories shared by Chiefs fans who have met him.
I've probably told this story years ago but my sister was the live in nanny for Will Shields and his wife for several years. She cant say enough good things about them. She met his wife in classes at KC Wesleyan and they became friends and she ended up nannying for them.

Anyway she went to the ProBowl with them in 1997 I think it was and long story short she met some other players there and her least favorite was Derick Thomas. Said was a complete douche.

Maybe he was having bad week.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:49 PM   #833
I'll be back.

DT was probably hungover after banging strippers.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:58 PM   #834
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
DT was probably hungover after banging strippers.
I saw Tyson Jackson at Tengo Sed Cantina back in the day the night before a Sunday night game. He was having a good time.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:13 PM   #835
Thank you

I've heard nothing but good things about Trent Green, Will Shields, and Tony Richardson. Three all-time sweeties. I've met Tony, Jared Allen, Dante Hall, and Bernard Pollard, and they were all real nice!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:10 PM   #836
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:

I have had several friends that met Tony in, around KC and to a person they all said the same thing, when the cameras are off he's a total douche bag.
The only ones that sang a different tune were the few that either met him at a "Meet and Greet" or were in advertising and therefore had something to offer him. Those people told me he was quite the gentleman but to the average schmo on the street he's an ass.

Quote:
I wouldn't go quite that far but I have no use for him and find it funny how now that the Chiefs are contenders he wants to claim a love for Chiefs Kingdom.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:17 PM   #837
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
This is accurate
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:24 PM   #838
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I've heard nothing but good things about Trent Green, Will Shields, and Tony Richardson. Three all-time sweeties. I've met Tony, Jared Allen, Dante Hall, and Bernard Pollard, and they were all real nice!
I sat at the same table at some Special Olympics fundraiser thing with Nick Lowery and Mike Bell. It was the Monday after the 1982 strike (when we were scheduled to have our first prime time game in forever that Thursday against Atlanta).

They were both very nice. Nick Lowery spent like an hour explaining the players' position in the strike to my mom.

Nick Lowery left before I could get his autograph. So my mom sent him a letter, and he sent me back a nice autograph that said "Kick as high as you can!' with a drawing of a football going through the goalposts. I wondered if he thought I was one of the special olympians.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:25 PM   #839
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I have had several friends that met Tony in, around KC and to a person they all said the same thing, when the cameras are off he's a total douche bag.
The only ones that sang a different tune were the few that either met him at a "Meet and Greet" or were in advertising and therefore had something to offer him. Those people told me he was quite the gentleman but to the average schmo on the street he's an ass.

I wouldn't go quite that far but I have no use for him and find it funny how now that the Chiefs are contenders he wants to claim a love for Chiefs Kingdom.
Okay, maybe the last part was a joke. But I AM rooting like hell for Kelce to break Tony's career marks.

The only likely barrier in his way is longevity. Tony played 17 seasons and stayed 100% healthy for just about all of them.. Travis is on season #9 (really only season #8 since his first year was the injury). He can see a little bit of slow down in his production as he gets older and he'll still likely shatter Tony's marks in receptions and yards. He's behind on TDs, and he'll need 2-3 seasons of double digit TDs to get caught up, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Again, the biggest hurdle is longevity, and that's only because that's a giant unknown. Nobody knows how dudes will age in NFL years. But given his current trajectory, there's nothing else standing in his way.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:29 PM   #840
In Search of a Life

I think the fact that Tony wound up on one of the soulless awful network pregame shows says something. You get paid a ton to sit there and look pretty and say like 50 words the whole hour. At least if you go into broadcasting like Romo you get to express yourself.

I asked a guy who worked in the industry and he estimated Gonzalez gets paid about $2M per year to just sit there. He said they were grooming him to replace Bradshaw as the head guy - whatever that means other than moving over to the left. But i guess that didn't happen.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.