Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:19 PM   #5206
Rabbi Goldmann

Those bazookas look….tantalizing
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:27 PM   #5207
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I’m with you on that one. The rest of the pics could just be innocent. But that one definitely has a different “look” to it. Lol
At a quick glance, it looks like they’re laying down in bed
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:23 PM   #5208
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
At a quick glance, it looks like they’re laying down in bed
RIGHT?!?! I mean, what the hell is going on there?
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:43 AM   #5209
Supporter

This is what Bill Self told Kansas at halftime of the national title game! | Glue Guy

Thought this was interesting. Wonder what Bill said to the team at halftime? Wonder how they were going to handle whether to foul or not at the end? It's all in there.

Bonus: Landon Lucas is one of the interviewers.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:15 AM   #5210
Here We Go Again

I don't recall Bill Self being so animated in any interview I've watched/listened.

More Good Things are Coming.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:42 AM   #5211
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I don't recall Bill Self being so animated in any interview I've watched/listened.

More Good Things are Coming.
One of the best interviews with a sports coach I've seen.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:43 AM   #5212
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Thought this was interesting. Wonder what Bill said to the team at halftime? Wonder how they were going to handle whether to foul or not at the end? It's all in there.

Bonus: Landon Lucas is one of the interviewers.

That was a great interview, except Self Mixing up Dave and Landon....

That's probably the best interview I've heard Self give. Most of the time he doesn't go into strategy a ton. Maybe after this victory he doesn't give a **** and he's shut his filter off.

His comments on Remy were really really good. He's coached a LOT of special dudes. To say what he said, is damned compelling.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:46 AM   #5213
Dazed and Confused

Good watch! Thanks!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:54 AM   #5214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That play was huge. And I thought in real time he fouled. That shit was clean as a whistle. Remy was fire. The turnaround he had this year…I’ve never seen anything like it. I know he was injured. And self is a wizard for making some kind of call to be like GTFO of any ball until it’s right. But even then to go from 0 to **** you like he did, even compared to where he was pre-injury, is just incredible. Especially defensively. He was never going to be a Garrett type stopper, but he made a ton of huge plays defensively and a shitton of effort that undoubtedly made a big difference.

The confidence he had is just amazing. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Probably the play that surprised me in watching the highlights was on Daves basket where he beat Manek and Bacot, Bacot bailed out. In real time I was like, “WTF? Cool!” But he bailed because Wilson was crashing. Wilson stays in the corner, maybe Dave feeds him maybe not. But that’s a fairly important cut in the history of KU basketball.

It bears repeating. It’s never not enjoyable to watch Manek get destroyed by KU. I’ve seen it a lot now, and it’s always good.
Self called out my play!

I'll stand by my assertion that it is a significant cut in the history of KU basketball.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:00 AM   #5215
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That was a great interview, except Self Mixing up Dave and Landon....

That's probably the best interview I've heard Self give. Most of the time he doesn't go into strategy a ton. Maybe after this victory he doesn't give a **** and he's shut his filter off.

His comments on Remy were really really good. He's coached a LOT of special dudes. To say what he said, is damned compelling.
The Dave/Landon thing is like your parents calling you by a siblings name.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:50 PM   #5216
In Search of a Life

Has Rams Fan been by to congratulate us on winning the National Title after getting beat in the first round? I see he's posting other places on the board, just thought I'd check.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 02:07 PM   #5217
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
This is Rams Fan last post in this thread.

Each word was more incorrect than the previous. Impressive really.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 05:26 PM   #5218
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Has Rams Fan been by to congratulate us on winning the National Title after getting beat in the first round? I see he's posting other places on the board, just thought I'd check.

He's been busy avoiding all things St Peter related!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:59 PM   #5219
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
This is Rams Fan last post in this thread.

Each word was more incorrect than the previous. Impressive really.
It's funny because he mentions a potential rematch but you have to get out of the first round for that to happen. And they sure didn't do that!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:42 PM   #5220
Supporter

I think we should all send Rams fan PMs to remind him that he never came back to this thread.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote