Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2020, 03:38 PM  
Banned

Ooey Gooey Butter Cake

Anyone have a good recipe they'd like to share? Somehow in 20 years of being a pothead I didn't try this until yesterday for the first time. It may be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and the one I tried came out of a vending machine. I can't even imagine how good a fresh homemade would be.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:17 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Never heard of it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:23 PM   #3
The Maintenance Guy

Me neither, but somewhere I have a recipe for peanut butter brownies I got from an old church lady that are like crack. You'd demolish the entire pan within 24 hrs.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:31 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Anyone have a good recipe they'd like to share? Somehow in 20 years of being a pothead I didn't try this until yesterday for the first time. It may be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and the one I tried came out of a vending machine. I can't even imagine how good a fresh homemade would be.

No recipe, but I agree butter cake bars is great stuff.

It's the kinda stuff you imagine grandma bringing to family reunions that you eat a dozen or so pieces of.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:09 PM   #5
Starter

Don’t bother trying to make your own. Just buy from http://www.gooeylouiecake.com/

Only good thing to come out of St. Louis
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post

Only good thing to come out of St. Louis
let's not forget provell pizza cheese
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 05:42 PM   #7
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple creek View Post
let's not forget provell pizza cheese
Provell is a vile substance.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:51 PM   #8
Indian Twitter

The wife makes it and all I know is that it's covered in powdered sugar.

Okay she says it's Yellow Cake Mix, One stick of melted butter, 1 egg and a TBS of water and you press it into a 9"x13" pan. Then the topping is 1 pound of powdered sugar, 8 OZ of softened Cream Cheese, 2 beaten eggs and 1 tsp of vanilla. Beat till creamy and pour over the cake. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.

You Stoner! After you eat it you should make a doctor appointment.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:25 PM   #9
Politically Incorrect

Butter cake is really big here in Arizona and I find it repulsive. Like eating sugar in a sponge.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:35 PM   #10
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Butter cake is really big here in Arizona and I find it repulsive. Like eating sugar in a sponge.
I can take or leave cake mostly leave but pie is a weakness for me.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:07 PM   #11
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I can take or leave cake mostly leave but pie is a weakness for me.
Big question: Crust and top of pie down well so it's a deep golden brown or quick out of the oven and very light?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:10 PM   #12
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Big question: Crust and top of pie down well so it's a deep golden brown or quick out of the oven and very light?
I like a light top crust over deep brown that edge at the lip gets bitter deep browned.

PS: Light and flakey for me that how my mom made them.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:17 PM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I like a light top crust over deep brown that edge at the lip gets bitter deep browned.

PS: Light and flakey for me that how my mom made them.

I'm more of a deep golden color as I love the crust when it's warm with a cold glass of milk or a nice cup of coffee.

I'm not a big fan of all these food that young people like under cooked like pizza crust, pie crust and cookies.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:35 PM   #14
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

I'm more of a deep golden color as I love the crust when it's warm with a cold glass of milk or a nice cup of coffee.

I'm not a big fan of all these food that young people like under cooked like pizza crust, pie crust and cookies.
I am with you but there is a fine line with dark brown. The edge crust which I strangely like even covered with foil gets bitter.

Mom would always take the dough scrap's sprinkle with cinnamon sugar baked on a sheet. It would be done before the pie me and brother would come to fists fighting for the biggest pieces.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:07 PM   #15
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I am with you but there is a fine line with dark brown. The edge crust which I strangely like even covered with foil gets bitter.

Mom would always take the dough scrap's sprinkle with cinnamon sugar baked on a sheet. It would be done before the pie me and brother would come to fists fighting for the biggest pieces.

Yes, I agree there is a definite fine line between golden and overdone! I've had a few bitter crusts I had to toss aside in life myself.