Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:27 PM   #706
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

I can't believe you guys are on Antarctica and the the shit hasn't hit the fan.

You want to get your gears turning just copy and paste these key words in Google and then decide how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go....

Operation High jump
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #707
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I can't believe you guys are on Antarctica and the the shit hasn't hit the fan.

You want to get your gears turning just copy and paste these key words in Google and then decide how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go....

Operation High jump
A quick google seems promising, I'll be looking into this soon
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:41 PM   #708
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

This is actually not the best video. I watched one the Russians made a cpl weeks ago, with interviews with a shit load of Russian, American, and German and military personnel.
It's much more in depth and informative.

U

Last edited by beach tribe; 01-10-2017 at 09:21 PM..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:51 PM   #709
oxymoron

High Jump is old news, so to speak. The Vostok stuff and other anomalies like the pyramids are all much more recent, so more interesting to me. Kind of like how Stephenville or the Phoenix lights are more interesting than Roswell, which has been talked to death for going on thirty years.

Although there is sort of a new development there. Kevin Randal has a new book which evidently trashes a lot of eyewitness testimony, which is a complete 180 for him. He'll be making the radio rounds I would guess. I do know he's listed on the upcoming Paracast episode.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:34 AM   #710
oxymoron

Not really conspiracy but freaky as hell...

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Re...-demonstration

Did these guys seriously never watch Terminator?
Old 01-11-2017, 07:53 AM   #711
oxymoron

As for conspiracy, I have one: the unveiling of the shhhh 'Trump leak' trolling event of the last day was a preemptive strike meant to discredit an upcoming larger, real leak of some kind.

I'm intentionally not posting this in DC because I'm politically neutral and not particularly interested in turning a conspiracy into politics...
Old 01-11-2017, 12:12 PM   #712
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
This is actually not the best video. I watched one the Russians made a cpl weeks ago, with interviews with a shit load of Russian, American, and German and military personnel.
It's much more in depth and informative.

U
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #713
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
As for conspiracy, I have one: the unveiling of the shhhh 'Trump leak' trolling event of the last day was a preemptive strike meant to discredit an upcoming larger, real leak of some kind.

I'm intentionally not posting this in DC because I'm politically neutral and not particularly interested in turning a conspiracy into politics...
Please, continue.

Plus, anyone that comes in here with their DC crap will be appropriately flogged about the head and shoulders....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #714
Mahomes > God

Been delving into the Black Eyed Kids phenomena lately....

Creepy. As. ****.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #715
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Please, continue.

Plus, anyone that comes in here with their DC crap will be appropriately flogged about the head and shoulders....
It's just a feeling I have. And the leak that's most likely been stopped - since the mainstream isn't going to believe anything that leaks at this point... - may not have even had anything to do with Trump.

I guess this plays into my larger scale belief that the entire US media structure is nowhere near "free". I think our media is a carefully constructed social control structure organized and controlled by the intelligence community. I think that's why we have competing networks, I think that's why traditional journalism is dead in favor of editorial content masquerading as news, and I think that's why social "media" has exploded. Everything we see these days is about generating fear and creating conflict (by this I mean domestically, between individuals...) and it gets more and more divisive every year.

It's all really interesting to me, especially the obvious ways that social "media" can be and almost certainly is being manipulated.

So my theory is that someone on the inside learns of an impending leak, likely a very damaging one. They've manufactured contingencies going back months and years for situations like this, so they pull the trigger on one of them, that being the buzzfeed leak yesterday. We the public get material which is later revealed to be easily identifiable as false, which instantly kills the credibility of any impending real leaked material. Future damaging leak is dead, the media at large looks like idiots, and the outgoing intelligence leadership looks idiotic (which makes zero realistic difference at this point, since they're already out the door).

I think we're going to see a crazy couple of months. It feels like things are happening behind the scenes in a way I haven't experienced before. And no, I don't think it's because Trump is some kind of "outsider" that's evoking change. He's as inside as anyone, and I think a lot of people are eventually going to learn that he's nothing at all like he's been portrayed to his supporters. To me he's a trojan horse, and that nothing meaningful is actually going to change. If anything, if his cabinet choices are any indication, any change isn't going to be positive.

And, no, this still isn't political. This is definitely conspiratorial. To me, the country is run by people above the level of the President. All of the right-left political nonsense is bread and circuses to keep the peons entertained.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #716
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Creepy. As. ****.
Agreed, its incredibly spooky... check out their eyes before opening that door!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #717
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Creepy. As. ****.
Dave and Tim from Darkness Radio (assuming there still is a Darkness Radio at this point, more on that Tonight I guess...) have a new hour long weekly podcast called Beyond the Darkness, and their first two episodes were on Black Eyed Kids. I listen on my phone via the Darkness Radio app, but I think you can find it on itunes and it originates at http://www.podcastone.com/beyond-the-darkness
Old 01-11-2017, 01:55 PM   #718
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Dave and Tim from Darkness Radio (assuming there still is a Darkness Radio at this point, more on that Tonight I guess...) have a new hour long weekly podcast called Beyond the Darkness, and their first two episodes were on Black Eyed Kids. I listen on my phone via the Darkness Radio app, but I think you can find it on itunes and it originates at http://www.podcastone.com/beyond-the-darkness
Yup, listened to both....love those guys. Darkness Radio and the new show are my go to podcasts when traveling for work.

They're shows about the BEK is what got me into it...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #719
oxymoron

This weeks killer bigfoot episode was pretty entertaining in a drunk redneck "hold my beer and watch this" kinda way.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #720
Mahomes > God

Quote:
This weeks killer bigfoot episode was pretty entertaining in a drunk redneck "hold my beer and watch this" kinda way.
Coonbo is a nut and I don't buy into a lot of stuff he says...

I'm hoping they have Will Jevning back on soon...that to me is THE guy in the field.