Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2024, 08:07 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
The gallbladder doesn't create bile, it stores it. When you get your gallbladder removed the bile runs freely from your liver to your bowels. Versus storing it in your gallbladder and just using it when you to digest fatty foods. Once your gallbladder is removed, the he the free flowing of bile into your bowels can create digestive issues in some people.
I had an issue with my gallbladder several years back. Had a gallbladder attack landed in the hospital they gave me antibiotics, told me that I should get it removed when the inflammation goes down. I opted instead for controlling it with a strict non-fat diet. 3- 4 years later I can pretty much eat anything within a reason. I did change my eating habits and I ate a lot of small meals rather than big ones. But like I said now it's pretty much normal but I got into my diet so much that I've stayed on it. It's basically a Mediterranean diet low fat low carb. No Dairy hardly at all. Had an ultrasound on my gallbladder and most of my stones have dissolved, or have been excreted without getting stuck in my bilary system.
That's all well and good for someone with an inflamed gallbladder, but doesn't really help someone with gallstones.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.