Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:38 AM   #16246
I’m a Mahomo!

Patrick Mahomes Turning Down Big Endorsement Deals ... Says Agent

The NFL's MVP through the first 3 weeks ain't cashing in on his early season success ... 'cause Patrick Mahomes' agent tells TMZ Sports -- NO BIG DEALS UNTIL THE OFFSEASON!!

Leigh Steinberg -- the super agent who represents the Chiefs' QB -- says it's all part of a plan to make sure Patrick keeps a level head throughout his first year as a starter.

"We're being very, very careful to allow this season to proceed without his face on every billboard," Leigh tells us.

"Without it creating a situation where he throws the first interception and people are saying, 'Well, why's he on every billboard??'"

Don't get it twisted ... Mahomes -- who's tossed 13 TDs with no picks in K.C.'s 3-0 start -- has done SOME deals ... BUT, the big fish are currently on ice.

"We're keeping it low key," Leigh says. "And, once the season is successfully over, then we'll go into marketing in a lot of different brand categories."

BTW ... if you were wondering what Patrick's eyeing for his first big endorsement -- Steinberg tells us Mahomes' mug could be on a cereal box near you this winter.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:49 AM   #16247
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Rover Sports guy on Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/_ZvxCHtNoP4
Yep, this guy has great tape breakdowns.

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:07 AM   #16248
I’m a Mahomo!

https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...457650176?s=21
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:12 AM   #16249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Yep, this guy has great tape breakdowns.

The guy is borderline special needs, but I do enjoy the way he says Jimmy Garoppalo.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:14 AM   #16250
I'll be back.

Conley drawing that PI is an underrated play.

Essentially, him being smart put 14 points on the board.

He could be a real nice glue guy for the offense going forward. Kind of like Albert Wilson was, but without alligator arms.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:19 AM   #16251
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Conley drawing that PI is an underrated play.

Essentially, him being smart put 14 points on the board.

He could be a real nice glue guy for the offense going forward. Kind of like Albert Wilson was, but without alligator arms.
It's sad how this plays out. Once people peg you, you can't do anything to change it.

Wilson's alligator arms early in his career causes everyone to overlook how many times he made tough catches on the boundary and absorbed a big hit over the past 2 seasons.

Wilson got over the alligator arms man. I know he'll carry it around with him like the kid who pissed his pants in 4th grade, but it wasn't an issue his last 2 seasons here.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:23 AM   #16252
In Search of a Life

I like Conley now. Didn't like him with Smith, he's a good fit here now.

I'd like to keep him, wouldn't wanna overpay though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:27 AM   #16253
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I have a feeling that Mahomes is going to be like P. Manning and will make his receivers (and o-linemen) a lot of money.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:34 AM   #16254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
It's sad how this plays out. Once people peg you, you can't do anything to change it.

Wilson's alligator arms early in his career causes everyone to overlook how many times he made tough catches on the boundary and absorbed a big hit over the past 2 seasons.

Wilson got over the alligator arms man. I know he'll carry it around with him like the kid who pissed his pants in 4th grade, but it wasn't an issue his last 2 seasons here.
He alligator armed a pass in the Titans game **** that guy.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:49 AM   #16255
Your mom

Quote:
JFC, this is Aaron Rodgers type shit

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:50 AM   #16256
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #16257
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I don't think you'll overpay for Conley one way or the other.

IMO, AS11 didn't look to Conley much. Throws went to him in certain (mainly clutch, gotta-move-the-sticks) moments because the enemy was doubling down on stopping Kelce and Hill in those situations. Kelce and Hill were AS11's go-to guys and Conley was treated as a kind of safety valve who worked past the sticks (rather than the flat/dump-off dude).

With Mahomes, I think you're already seeing that he can play a bigger role. He's dependable and in sync with #15. Mahomes is also going to find the open guy regardless of his number ... AS11 had his favorites (think safer play). Conley already has 2 TDs and, if I'm not mistaken, that's the same number as Kelce.

Some people are also complaining about his fumble. Granted, that was a bad thing, but also a great hit on the ball by a very good defensive player in Heyward. Nobody mentions Sammy's fumble, though. That one could actually have been a lot worse given the field position ... a lot worse.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:01 AM   #16258
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Patrick Mahomes Turning Down Big Endorsement Deals ... Says Agent

The NFL's MVP through the first 3 weeks ain't cashing in on his early season success ... 'cause Patrick Mahomes' agent tells TMZ Sports -- NO BIG DEALS UNTIL THE OFFSEASON!!

Leigh Steinberg -- the super agent who represents the Chiefs' QB -- says it's all part of a plan to make sure Patrick keeps a level head throughout his first year as a starter.

"We're being very, very careful to allow this season to proceed without his face on every billboard," Leigh tells us.

"Without it creating a situation where he throws the first interception and people are saying, 'Well, why's he on every billboard??'"

Don't get it twisted ... Mahomes -- who's tossed 13 TDs with no picks in K.C.'s 3-0 start -- has done SOME deals ... BUT, the big fish are currently on ice.

"We're keeping it low key," Leigh says. "And, once the season is successfully over, then we'll go into marketing in a lot of different brand categories."

BTW ... if you were wondering what Patrick's eyeing for his first big endorsement -- Steinberg tells us Mahomes' mug could be on a cereal box near you this winter.
Oh **** yes.

I knew it. I kept saying, "Mahomes will get his face on ****ing cereal boxes" and I was right.

Holy shit. I ****ing hate cereal, but you bet your asses I'm gonna make that shit a part of my daily balanced breakfast!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:02 AM   #16259
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'm guessing granola of some sort.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:03 AM   #16260
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oh **** yes.

I knew it. I kept saying, "Mahomes will get his face on ****ing cereal boxes" and I was right.

Holy shit. I ****ing hate cereal, but you bet your asses I'm gonna make that shit a part of my daily balanced breakfast!
You will poop much better too!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.