Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:15 AM   #37366
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Going to guess the 23 tax bill is due to go up about 40 percent. That house is just up the street from mine and the county tried to take mine by 45 percent.

I’m appealing but if I don’t win, assesses home value will have more than trippled
Since I bought the house in 17.
Insanity
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:23 AM   #37367
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
One of my neighbors had their flood(hurricane) insurance go up $17K this year.

Florida has a limit of how much they can raise property taxes in one year so it only went up $3K.I could have the house paid off and still not afford to live here in retirement due to insurance and taxes going through the roof.
I've seen this odd dynamic where other Florida residents laugh at California for having such high property taxes and other taxes, general cost of living, insane traffic issues, and other stuff that's causing people to leave the state.... and then brag about how many people are flocking to Florida.

The cause and effect seems completely lost on them.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 09:29 AM   #37368
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I've seen this odd dynamic where other Florida residents laugh at California for having such high property taxes and other taxes, general cost of living, insane traffic issues, and other stuff that's causing people to leave the state.... and then brag about how many people are flocking to Florida.

If you ask the average person on the street in Florida, they'll all say Florida is full
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:30 AM   #37369
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Going to guess the 23 tax bill is due to go up about 40 percent. That house is just up the street from mine and the county tried to take mine by 45 percent.

I’m appealing but if I don’t win, assesses home value will have more than trippled
Assessed Valuation is the biggest crock of shit.

Because ultimately your recourse is pretty much dick AND the people in charge of it are the self-interested local governments that get to take more money from you based on it.

We got our place in November of '16 and yeah, it's gone up by probably 40-50% based on local market assessments from my realtor since then (or at least it peaked that high; my loan's at 2.25% so I'm no longer in the market now that rates are what they are - I ain't giving up that loan so I'm not really paying attention to my home value anymore either).

And it's not like Columbia's market is appreciably different than anywhere else in Missouri. Southwest Columbia where I am is the hottest part of Columbia anyway. If I got some bullshit update saying my AV was 3 TIMES higher than it was when I bought the place, I'd have friggen kittens.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:33 AM   #37370
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
If you ask the average person on the street in Florida, they'll all say Florida is full
I say the same for Arizona!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:08 AM   #37371
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Or OR, and hang with me here, he's a tough as nails mother****er that wasn't going to fold and take himself out in the biggest game of the season?
Pretty positive this is the correct answer! The guy willed us to that title. People hate on him because he is that motivated, and that much of a bad ass. Hi pu n can see it any time they force him to the locker room, he’s pissed. He knows he’s the best option for us to win. Luckily Andy is a ****ing magician and can do wonders with a backup quarterback in the event of an injury. It’s still pretty crazy thinking about where we’ve come from to where we are now.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:12 AM   #37372
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Only people moving here now are a certain leaning trying to flip the state. Gonna be a tough fight this time. Idk who their plan is but I doubt it’s gonna be flip flop Charlie again.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:30 AM   #37373
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Pretty positive this is the correct answer! The guy willed us to that title. People hate on him because he is that motivated, and that much of a bad ass. Hi pu n can see it any time they force him to the locker room, he’s pissed. He knows he’s the best option for us to win. Luckily Andy is a ****ing magician and can do wonders with a backup quarterback in the event of an injury. It’s still pretty crazy thinking about where we’ve come from to where we are now.
Anyone who doubted the kid's sincerity should've just shut the hell up when he was literally hiding from Reid in the Jags game because he was afraid of what the X-Ray results would be and he didn't want to come off the field.

Then Reid has to corner him and say "You're not going back in until you get X-Rayed" as Mahomes is arguing with him about it.

But he's just a drama queen...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:31 AM   #37374
Three-Pat

Quote:

That is beyond insane!
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-12-2023, 10:33 AM   #37375
Three-Pat

Quote:

I would say Texas falls into that category as well, at least in regards to property taxes.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:38 AM   #37376
Three-Pat

Quote:
I say the same for Arizona!
And Colorado, Idaho, Utah etc….None of these places eagerly embrace Californians.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:42 AM   #37377
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
And Colorado, Idaho, Utah etc….None of these places eagerly embrace Californians.
Because they are the dumbest ****s on earth
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:53 AM   #37378
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Anyone who doubted the kid's sincerity should've just shut the hell up when he was literally hiding from Reid in the Jags game because he was afraid of what the X-Ray results would be and he didn't want to come off the field.

Then Reid has to corner him and say "You're not going back in until you get X-Rayed" as Mahomes is arguing with him about it.

But he's just a drama queen...
At this point I am not sure how anyone can question his toughness unless they are saying it to get attention. Mahomes dislocated his kneecap and still wanted to play that same game until Reid said no. Then in SB 55 he played the whole game while scrambling for most of it with turf toe. Now I have never had turf toe, but from what I have read/heard from those who have had it, including professional athletes they say it is ridiculously painful. He was in as much pain as he showed with the high ankle sprain, he just is tough enough to play with it.

Last edited by tredadda; 06-12-2023 at 11:59 AM..
Old 06-12-2023, 11:08 AM   #37379
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:17 AM   #37380
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Karen. Probably smokes weed and endorses tyranny story book hour.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote