Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:40 PM   #31366
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Yeah, the Chargers defensed that play really well; there was nowhere to go. Pat should've just thrown that one away.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 03:03 AM   #31367
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Shitty read, Patrick.

Kelce cant stop his route like that. Patrick needs to throw it sooner or look off the safety more. Shit happens on 3rd and long
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:26 AM   #31368
Settle this once and forever

Seeing the coverage downfield, I have even less issue with that INT now. Everyone was covered and Pat was just trying to make a play. Based on the way our defense was playing at that point, I don't think there would have been any difference between that arm punt and us punting. Their offense would have eaten up that 30 yards in just a few plays.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 07:50 AM   #31369
World's Best Boss

If anything, I'm still annoyed at Andy Reid for calling that idiotic run play with barely 2 minutes remaining.

Ah well. Would rather die by the sword than die trying to get set up for a 50 yard field goal or what have you.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:55 AM   #31370
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
If anything, I'm still annoyed at Andy Reid for calling that idiotic run play with barely 2 minutes remaining.

Ah well. Would rather die by the sword than die trying to get set up for a 50 yard field goal or what have you.
Based on what happened on 2nd and 3rd down it may not have worked out anyway.

Chiefs just got beat by a better team.

Maybe we'll be better than them next time.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:14 AM   #31371
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Shitty read, Patrick.

Yeah I don't know why Kelce stopped there.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:16 AM   #31372
I'll be back.

I don't know why Patrick didn't hit Kelce on his initial break. He can fire that thing in there.

I think he may have been spooked.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:24 AM   #31373
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
I don't know why Patrick didn't hit Kelce on his initial break. He can fire that thing in there.

I think he may have been spooked.
That would have been a tight, contested catch with that safety (?) also sitting on his route.

IIRC, Kelce dropped a contested catch the play just before this one, so I have no issues with Pat waiting on that one.

Again, based on what I'm seeing, I don't think Mahomes had much other option there. He just tried to make some shit happen.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 11:28 AM   #31374
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Shitty read, Patrick.

WTF is that route combination at the top even suppose to be?

I'm sorry, but it's on the coaches to scheme up something better than that. None of those guys even had a chance to get open.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 01:02 PM   #31375
I'll be back.

great pic

Old 09-29-2021, 01:31 PM   #31376
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
WTF is that route combination at the top even suppose to be?

I'm sorry, but it's on the coaches to scheme up something better than that. None of those guys even had a chance to get open.
looks like it was designed to clear out for Kelce, but pat couldn't step up and rolled out w/ Kelce adjusting.

at least, I 'hope' that was the thought process lol
but looked like even if the roll out didn't happen and he went with Kelce, they had him doubled ?; wasn't until Pat rolled where the safety went to Spy mode.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 01:34 PM   #31377
I'll be back.

Patrick had no reason to abandon that pocket.

Old habits are creeping back in.
Old 09-29-2021, 03:45 PM   #31378
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Seems like he overthrew Kelce so much that Kelce thought he was throwing it away, didn't see the safety maybe.

That pocket was very workable though. I paused it right where he breaks right, and there is no pressure really coming. In fact, if he steps up, there's a good chance he could have run for quite a gain, if not throw to Kelce if the defender abandons him. If he runs, figure Kelce would block his guy. I dunno. Pat believes in throwing. It is what it is.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:07 PM   #31379
Supporter

What was CEH doing? Why is be blocking the LB instead of trying to get open?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:12 PM   #31380
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
What was CEH doing? Why is be blocking the LB instead of trying to get open?
Looks like it was a designed chip block and release into a wheel route. That seems fine.

Im much more concerned about the 3 receivers at the top of the screen that are running routes like they're conjoined twins. If that was the route combo called then those guys had no shot of getting open. That would infer that this was really just a one read play, that read was Kelce the whole way and Pat forced it in there.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.