Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:54 AM   #29851
In Search of a Life

Mahomes 3 AFC champ games he's thrown for 3 tds and no picks in each.

LOL.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:09 PM   #29852
Rookie

Mahomes completely destroyed a Buffalo team after a week with concussion protocol and turf toe issues. If he had to put up 50 points against this team if Allen played like the "experts" talked before the game then he had done this. But this f***ing morons like A. Smith and so one, only talk about the weapons Patrick has. I am so annoyed about this mf´s....
JonasKelce95 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 12:41 PM   #29853
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If Mahomes was the QB in GB yesterday do they lose? I don’t think so
Nope. I think Mahomes would have made them pay for the 3 INT's by Brady. Rodgers (and his coach) turtled up when they had the chance to get the job done.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:55 PM   #29854
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I realize that it had to happen for other things to happen but when you think about how close we came to 3 Super Bowls in a row...

Patrick has put together the best three years of any QB ever and it isn't even close. When you consider those three years came in his first three years as a starter.....
I think it was Kellerman today who said Mahomes could be going to his 4th if the Chiefs had made the switch his first year.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:20 PM   #29855
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I think it was Kellerman today who said Mahomes could be going to his 4th if the Chiefs had made the switch his first year.
I didn't hear Kellerman say it although he may have. Florio said it for sure while talking about the game with Chris Simms.

I think 4 is a reach, but if not for ****ing Dee Ford, this would obviously be the 3rd in a row.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #29856
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I said that during that playoff game that Alex lost. If Smith had got the concussion (instead of Kelce), the Chiefs easily win the game. Period.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #29857
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mahomes 3 AFC champ games he's thrown for 3 tds and no picks in each.

LOL.
We've been fortunate to have faced a couple shitty defenses in the last couple Championship games which helps.

Still, he's insane. I think I read that he averages over 300 yards passing in playoff games. 21 TDs to just 2 INTs.

You could see it last night. He was just ****ing dialed in. Totally zen and focused. I love it when he gets in that zone. I don't think he made a single bad pass/play all night.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #29858
Diablo Negro

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:00 PM   #29859
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:34 PM   #29860
Starter

Patrick Mahomes is inevitable.

At 9-0 down my heart rate didn’t move a murmur as I was just so chilled that big game KC offence led by Mahomes would turn on the turbos and flip the situation rapidly.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:34 PM   #29861
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #29862
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If Mahomes was the QB in GB yesterday do they lose? I don’t think so
No, because he takes off on the third and goal and does whatever it takes to get in the end zone. He doesn't hesitate and throw to a double covered Adams.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 05:44 PM   #29863
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I said that during that playoff game that Alex lost. If Smith had got the concussion (instead of Kelce), the Chiefs easily win the game. Period.
There wouldn’t have been any tape of Mahomes either so he probably would’ve sliced through the playoff field like a hot knife cutting butter.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:46 PM   #29864
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I can't believe Kelce got that wide open on a third and goal.

Bills are awfully coached.
Hardman was WIDE open at the top of the screen too. Like who were the Bills covering in that play?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:55 PM   #29865
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We've been fortunate to have faced a couple shitty defenses in the last couple Championship games which helps.

Still, he's insane. I think I read that he averages over 300 yards passing in playoff games. 21 TDs to just 2 INTs.

You could see it last night. He was just ****ing dialed in. Totally zen and focused. I love it when he gets in that zone. I don't think he made a single bad pass/play all night.
Technically the Bills aren’t a bad defense
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.