Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2024, 07:46 AM  
Life is changing..

Happy Birthday Zebedee DuBois (67)!

Hope you have a great day!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:58 AM   #2
Dazed and Confused

HBD! Have a great day!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 08:10 AM   #3
MVP

Happy Birthday ZD!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:19 AM   #4
My Mamma Says

Zebedee DuBois And Tim McGraw share this birthday.. One is married to Faith Hill… Lucky guy..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:55 AM   #5
Spiraling down the Drain

Happy, Happy!
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:00 AM   #6
Veteran

Thanks, my Planet Peeps!
Shout out to TLO for doing birthday threads. I've seen people take on that task in year past and they usually peter out in late March or April - but he has maintained his discipline! Commendations!

My celebratory plans include drinking only my second beer of the calendar year. (although with occasional sips and tastes, I might be up to 4 total). I've lost 50 pounds so far this year. (still a fat ass) Today's selection is a west coast IPA of my own making - made after I curtailed consumption. I had some sips on bottling day, but not a full one. This years previous beer was to commemorate the eclipse.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 11:03 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Zebedee DuBois And Tim McGraw share this birthday.. One is married to Faith Hill… Lucky guy..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He is a lucky guy. I love Faith's musicality. My wife may not be as artistically gifted, or as rich - but I still consider myself to be a very lucky guy for finding someone that will put up with me.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:21 AM   #8
Fight, build, win!

Zippiddy doo Dah it's your Birthday have a very happy one. Don't forget to finish it off with some Ibuprofen for the rheumitiz. I'm an older too I understand.

HBD
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:10 PM   #9
Voodoo Chile

HBD you sexy beast!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:18 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
Thanks, my Planet Peeps!
Shout out to TLO for doing birthday threads. I've seen people take on that task in year past and they usually peter out in late March or April - but he has maintained his discipline! Commendations!

My celebratory plans include drinking only my second beer of the calendar year. (although with occasional sips and tastes, I might be up to 4 total). I've lost 50 pounds so far this year. (still a fat ass) Today's selection is a west coast IPA of my own making - made after I curtailed consumption. I had some sips on bottling day, but not a full one. This years previous beer was to commemorate the eclipse.
Congratulations on your successful journey! Happy birthday!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.