Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:05 PM   #631
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Stevie Ray is one hell of an artist.
I emailed him and asked if he could do a painting of the Lenny D and PM
walking off the field picture.
He nailed it.
That is ****ing awesome.

Nice work Stevie.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 03:29 PM   #632
lifelong Chiefs survivor

There's a lot of Chiefs Superbowl stuff on clearance at Academy. Check it out.

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/...City+Chiefs%22
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 04-22-2020, 03:10 PM   #633
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Anyone got a link to a framed picture of the 11:57 49ers endzone celebration pic with the Chiefs celebration pic at the end of the game below it. I know I've seen it, can't find the damn thing though.
Still looking for this if anyone knows where it was originally linked from.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:04 AM   #634
Lefty

Dicks sporting goods has the white Super Bowl "Champions" Hat for $9.99 plus shipping ($6). Haven't seen it below $30 before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	28507_kansas_city_chiefs_new_era_9forty_trucker_super_bowl_liiv_champions_kapa_1.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	120375  
savchief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 08:10 PM   #635
MONTANA #19

Had to update my jersey (I've got the NFL 100th shield on the way too!)

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:22 PM   #636
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Still looking for this if anyone knows where it was originally linked from.
I didn't see that, but would be interested myself.

Last edited by Bwana; 04-26-2020 at 09:27 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:44 PM   #637
MVP

If you're going to wear a mask

Might as well go with a classy Kansas City Chiefs Mask
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Masks.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	120383  
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:18 PM   #638
Wasted away again...

Got mine ordered.

Quote:
Chiefs Red Friday flags to feature Super Bowl victory, available for pre-sale now

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
When you’re the reigning Super Bowl Champions, Red Friday comes early, KC!

The Kansas City Chiefs announced Monday that instead of swarming McDonalds or HyVee locations across the metro to try and grab this year’s special Red Friday flag, a limited number of them are now available for pre-sale online.

The flags read “Super Bowl LIV Champions” this year, making them even more special.

The Chiefs organization said the flags on pre-sale cost $10, and all net proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City, which is still open and helping families during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The flags are expected to ship no later than Tuesday, Sept. 1.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...e-now/32290754

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...2d14653f0c6d44
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 02:30 PM   #639
Award Winning Tailgater

I just ordered one as well, but Sept. 1st is a bit of a wait, no?
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:40 PM   #640
Most Valuable Villain

Ordered mine as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:27 PM   #641
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I just ordered one as well, but Sept. 1st is a bit of a wait, no?
They are made in Wuhan...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #642
Wasted away again...

This just showed up today. A surprise from my wife!

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:04 PM   #643
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
This just showed up today. A surprise from my wife!
very nice!
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:38 PM   #644
MVP

My gold record arrived today. Trying to imbed the vid but maybe my phone limits me

https://imgur.com/gallery/sf6Eo10
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:48 PM   #645
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
My gold record arrived today. Trying to imbed the vid but maybe my phone limits me

https://imgur.com/gallery/sf6Eo10
That’s ****ing sweet.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.