Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #601
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I didn't buy anything that references "two-time" champions; just the latest one.

Being reigning champs is awesome. But the whole 50 years between championships thing will never not suck. I have no desire to draw any further attention to it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:58 PM   #602
Starter

How are the replica trophies turning out?

Anyone go big and get the $250 23” one?
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:16 PM   #603
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post

I got the 10" one for $75. It's small/discrete enough that the Mrs doesn't mind me displaying it in the living room (kind of a big deal)
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:26 PM   #604
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

That’s the one I’d want. Place out in Vegas had one with Mahomes signature for $10K.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:55 PM   #605
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I didn't buy anything that references "two-time" champions; just the latest one.

Being reigning champs is awesome. But the whole 50 years between championships thing will never not suck. I have no desire to draw any further attention to it.
I totally agree. I can't comprehend why half the stuff on the market says "2X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS," as if that's something to brag about.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 09:20 PM   #606
It was not a fair catch

Just thought about this site

https://www.hsn.com/search?query=Chiefs+super+bowl
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:53 PM   #607
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I got the 10" one for $75. It's small/discrete enough that the Mrs doesn't mind me displaying it in the living room (kind of a big deal)

How does it look? Feel? Is it an exact replica aside from size? I’ve seen some on eBay that have a logo on it.

Buy from them? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283771429497
Old 03-22-2020, 05:37 AM   #608
SuperChiefs

Quote:
How does it look? Feel? Is it an exact replica aside from size? I’ve seen some on eBay that have a logo on it.

Buy from them? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283771429497
Other than the size, it's an exact replica.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:21 AM   #609
Starter

Quote:
Other than the size, it's an exact replica.
Awesome. Same seller?
Old 03-22-2020, 09:03 AM   #610
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Awesome. Same seller?
Yes sir
Old 03-22-2020, 10:26 AM   #611
Banned

Quote:
Yes sir
I got mine yesterday. Haven't opened up. I'm putting it in quarantine for 14 days. LOL.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:31 AM   #612
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
An ArrowheadGuys exclusive.

https://arrowheadguys.com/product/st-patrick-t-shirt-2/

The t-shirt is really good quality, too.
Mine arrived on March 20th. The 17th was the last day for bars to be open
here,also.Oh well, it is good quality.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:18 PM   #613
Supporter

It's not really Superbowl swag, but I did order a Tommy Bahama shirts like the one Reid wore on press night. I ordered it the day after from a Texas company, but it came from China. Coronavirus delayed it but it finally got here about a week ago. I love it. It's very comfortable, and cost me about half what it costs from the Chiefs(still $64).
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:36 PM   #614
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It's not really Superbowl swag, but I did order a Tommy Bahama shirts like the one Reid wore on press night. I ordered it the day after from a Texas company, but it came from China. Coronavirus delayed it but it finally got here about a week ago. I love it. It's very comfortable, and cost me about half what it costs from the Chiefs(still $64).
I want that shirt. I look terrible in red, but I still want that damned shirt.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #615
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Aww yeah, baby . . .

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.