Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:44 PM   #571
The pizza king of kansas

Got to get me another chiefs shirt to replace my white that gtetting old.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:34 PM   #572
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Just received my book today.

My copy arrived today! I highly encourage everyone to purchase a copy.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #573
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
Broke down and ordered this and a display case. Had a 30% code to make it a bit cheaper. Hope to get it signed at some point.

Thanks so much for posting. Although I already have a signed Mahomes helmet, I took the plunge and bought this one also. Thanks for the heads up on the SAVENFL 30% off!!

Now, to sneak into the house the day it comes....or risk death by murder from the Wife...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:25 PM   #574
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Thanks so much for posting. Although I already have a signed Mahomes helmet, I took the plunge and bought this one also. Thanks for the heads up on the SAVENFL 30% off!!

Now, to sneak into the house the day it comes....or risk death by murder from the Wife...
Link please
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:59 PM   #575
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Link please
I don't recall the site I got the discount off of - but use SAVENFL and get 30% off. Don't know how long it will last, though.

*I Think I got it here*

https://coupons.businessinsider.com/...tm_campaign=US[S[BI_02016]]:%20NFL%20Shop]
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:25 PM   #576
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Link please
NFLShop.com

or

Link
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:45 PM   #577
Champions

Not Super Bowl gear, but seemed like a good place to post it. Woot has a Chiefs helmet infrared space heater on sale for $35. I grabbed one for myself and a couple for Christmas presents.

Chiefs Helmet Heater

rel="Lightbox"?s=70f0b4178cb78e6a54dc78e917c96a26&attachmentid=120035&thumb=1&d=1584038681" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: c2bd5fdf-396f-45d5-acb6-70ce5948f8b3_2.jpg Views: 369 Size: 14.3 KB ID: 120035" style="margin: 2px" />
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:28 PM   #578
In Mahomes I trust!

I received my $39 Kelce road jersey and it looks and feels awesome - very well made, very satisfied! Also received my SB LIV blu-ray/DVD. Last item out is Hill SB LIV jersey and I am done!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:24 PM   #579
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Got my DVD yesterday. Might watch it during my break at work tonight.

Still waiting on my Kelce Super bowl LIV jersey. Everything else seems to be here now.

I should've went with just a couple jerseys and a signed SB helmet or football. Would've spent about the same money. But I'm pretty happy anyways. Maybe next year after we win again . . . like I'm on the team, hahaha . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:56 AM   #580
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Got my DVD yesterday. Might watch it during my break at work tonight.
Watched mine last night,just don't get why they put two DVD's in when the 2nd one only has a few extras that aren't even all that great.It would've been perfect had they added the MIC'D up version of LIV.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:30 PM   #581
Needs more middle fingers

Still Superbowl Champions.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:03 AM   #582
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, I rolled the dice on another hoodie.

This one's in stock, will supposedly ship immediately, and doesn't seem to have the ****tarded giant hood.
This showed up today. It's awesome. Normal material, normal hood.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:47 AM   #583
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

https://nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/a...tionId=3073464

Mahomes signed helmet and a jar of confetti
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:04 AM   #584
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Watched mine last night,just don't get why they put two DVD's in when the 2nd one only has a few extras that aren't even all that great.It would've been perfect had they added the MIC'D up version of LIV.
Cuz one is DVD, the other with the extras is BluRay...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #585
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Got my KC Star book today. Very nice. Some great photos. (It also smells divine.)
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.