Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:40 AM   #3181
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Should I start with 1 or 2?
2 is a prequel to 1. I would start with 1 though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:50 AM   #3182
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I've got a little bit of time off due to surgery, so I've been thinking of wasting some of that time gaming. Thinking of either getting Hogwarts Legacy, or Red Dead Redemption 1 or 2 for PS4. I've never played any of those, but the Red Dead looks pretty fun. Sucks that so many people think Hogwarts is terrible, so maybe it's Red Dead.

What say you?
Hogwarts is a beautiful game, graphically. I never played it, my wife never finished it and everyone else complains about the story.

The RDR franchise may be the best "Story Mode" i ever played. Ever.

RDR2's open world is visually stunning. If you love the great outdoors, you can get lost in RDR2 for hours simply riding around horseback, hunting and picking flowers. I use to jump onto RDR2 just to play the card games in the saloons, haha.

Yeah, if you haven't played a Red Dead game, you just gotta go that route. RDR2 is obviously gonna be more impressive to look at, and has the online component. The story is great in both, but the 1st one is the 1st one, ya know? (And i know it's not technically the 1st as Red Dead Revolver exists too)
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:54 AM   #3183

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
2 is a prequel to 1. I would start with 1 though.
RDR1's story was just so freakin' good. Iconic.

RDR2's story was no slouch either, it was damn good in it's own right.

I do wonder though how the experience would differ if you played 2 first.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 10:23 AM   #3184
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
RDR1's story was just so freakin' good. Iconic.

RDR2's story was no slouch either, it was damn good in it's own right.

I do wonder though how the experience would differ if you played 2 first.
Some of the lore would be lost on you, there are a ton of callbacks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 12:36 PM   #3185
Hockey Town

Do any of you guys care about "trophy hunting" or 100% games or is that just there and don't really care.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 12:55 PM   #3186
WhatUneed2Hear

Coming to PC in late July! Woot I can't wait, first Returnal now Ratchet!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:00 PM   #3187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

Coming to PC in late July! Woot I can't wait, first Returnal now Ratchet!
You beat Returnal?
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 01:12 PM   #3188
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Do any of you guys care about "trophy hunting" or 100% games or is that just there and don't really care.
I've never played any game worrying about trophies or achievements.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 01:14 PM   #3189
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I'll do it if they come naturally or it's a game I really enjoy.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:21 PM   #3190
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You beat Returnal?
Yes
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:41 PM   #3191
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Same, that came along with the Xbox generation. I've been gaming a lot longer than that.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:19 PM   #3192
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
I normally never care, but if I play a long term game then I care. Or if I really like the game. The only games where I have all the trophies on playstation for a platinum trophy are Smite, Path of Exile and Hades.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:44 PM   #3193

Couldn't care less about trophy hunting.

My grandparents were completionists though. Couldn't play freakin' Mario Bros or Donkey Kong w/o collecting literally every coin. They were completionist GODS.

It was a ****ing nightmare for my 6 year old self to play with them though. Im tryna race through the level as fast as i can and they're all like, "No you gotta go back and get that coin!"

**** YO COINS!
Old 05-30-2023, 03:47 PM   #3194
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Never gave two shits about trophies until I played God of War 4. I beat the game and just naturally ended up at nearly 100% completion. It was weird. I ended up getting to 100% just to say that I did.

Haven’t given a shit about it since.

I think I mentioned that I recently replayed GTA V and have Red Dead 2 is on my list. I couldn’t imagine trying to 100% a game like that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:50 PM   #3195
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Should I start with 1 or 2?
2 is a prequel to 1 so start there.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.