Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:01 AM   #616
Ultrabanned

I've seen some videos online where the mom and step-daughter and step-dad all work things out...
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #617
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I've seen some videos online where the mom and step-daughter and step-dad all work things out...
The thing is, she's pretty ok until you need her to do something or do homework. It's just like telling her she needs to do something she doesn't wanna do ignites a fuse, ODD I guess.

I don't have it so I don't even really know what ODD is.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:04 AM   #618
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
While true the internet has made certain behaviors more prevalent. Where some kids were just burnouts or lazy at times. It's made them worse because now they just stare at that device. Watch a teen with a phone, it's like a drug addict they can't get enough and if you take it they lose their shit.

I fully believe in 15 years we'll find out that giving a developing mind a phone was one of the worst things we ever could have done and we basically handed them a crack pipe for how their brain handles it.
Don't have to wait 15 years. Come to my class.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:05 AM   #619
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
The thing is, she's pretty ok until you need her to do something or do homework. It's just like telling her she needs to do something she doesn't wanna do ignites a fuse, ODD I guess.

Ummm, I think you missed his joke
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:05 AM   #620
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Don't have to wait 15 years. Come to my class.
I just meant when full studies are done it but you can see the addiction it causes.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:06 AM   #621
New and Improved

Quote:

Are there any meds that might help?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:09 AM   #622
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Are there any meds that might help?
We tried that route, we didn't see much improvement, they actually made her even slower cause she was all zombied out.

Her outbursts and such she had when she was younger have calmed down for the most part as she's gotten older, now she's just lazy.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #623
Court Jester

Quote:

Every female I’ve met in my entire life is a little odd. Btw, teenagers suck, especially teenage step-daughters. I dealt with one for 10 years and she didn’t start acting somewhat decent until she was in her twenties.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:17 AM   #624
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
She's my step kid.........she's always been insanely difficult to deal with since she was little. A therapist said she was ADHD and ODD, she's always refused to do things, school has always been an issue and she magically isn't good at school because "the teacher is an asshole" basically if teachers don't hold her hand and not ask her to do anything she hates them.

Anyone that tries to hold her to a standard...yea doesn't go well. And I'll be honest we as parents are probably at fault for this to a degree. By the time she got to say 6th grade we had given up on making her do homework. Neither my wife nor I wanted to have a screaming session every single evening with her and then she still wouldn't do it. Her therapist told us to let her fail and have real life consequences...turns out she doesn't care about them. Then it became I'm really tired of this shit ruining my evening everyday.

I just don't know what to do with a person that has no hobbies, no interests, and is hopelessly addicted to their phone and doing nothing. Staring at snapchat and facebook all day isn't really a hobby. I told my wife that I just don't know what to do with her, if you aren't good at something I can accept that, but when you have no want to, no drive, no passion for anything what do I do with that?

Even simple household chores are frustrating...and even though she is nearing 17, you'd think she was more like 12, it's like she has no concept she is about to be an adult and needs to grow up.
Reminds me of myself when I was that age. I dropped out of school at that age, and was on my computer/internet anytime I wasn't sleeping.

I can't recall if there was any "gotcha" moment or turning point in my life, other than knowing in the back of my mind I didn't want to live with my parents forever (I had to pay rent after I dropped out of school).

Sorry - i've got nothing. Good luck.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #625
Live free or die hard

I've learned how easy it is to cut your own hair with a good set of barber clippers. This may be a new thing for me.

Calculated a savings of roughly $400 a year.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:14 PM   #626
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I've learned how easy it is to cut your own hair with a good set of barber clippers. This may be a new thing for me.

How are you cutting it?

No way I’m attempting the fade that I usually have.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #627
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
There are a lot of kids that have no incentive to do anything-

Work/learn/think. Thank the internet age. Desperation is a great motivator.
Tough love man. Tough love.
I think this greater depression will be just what the Dr ordered.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #628
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

I shaved my head for a long time... eventually got lazy about it and would let it grow out a few months before shaving it again.

Always tried to buzz it down to ~1/4", but it never looked right.... either way, I loved it. Maintenance free.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #629
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Who knew so many people go to the hospital voluntarily for shit?
It's actually pretty amazing, especially as people get older. They go to the hospital for all kinds of shit and sometimes turn some minor issue into a rehab stay somewhere. Lol.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:22 PM   #630
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How are you cutting it?

No way I’m attempting the fade that I usually have.
I'm going in with no taper on the sides and back and full taper on top. Go against the grain of your hair growth.

It gets tricky in the back if you want to tighten up the neck. I haven't evolved that far just yet.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.