Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:11 PM   #556
The Maintenance Guy

Haywire: What would you like to do today, son?

Haywire Jr: KILL YOU
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #557
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Haywire: What would you like to do today, son?

Haywire Jr: KILL YOU
Pretty much sums it up . We're at the point we're getting at each other's nerves.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #558
King Shit of **** Mountain

Still going to work where assholes can't seem to just get their shit and get out. "I think I'll go to the liquor store and wander every aisle talking on the phone for an hour" seems to be a popular activity.

The boss is taking our temp every morning before we clock in. I typically run hot, so really looking forward to being sent home when there's nothing wrong with me.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:12 PM   #559
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Things are good. Caught 5 bass today at the local ponds here in Anthem this morning after work. And it looks like the curve is flattening here in AZ, so we might start seeing some bars/restaurants opening up in some fashion soon. Who knows, maybe even my gym will open up soon and I can actually get in a real workout.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:42 PM   #560
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Welp, finally got my Europe trip canceled. Kinda hilarious that despite getting a "full refund" I somehow only managed to get back less than 1/3rd of the cash I spent on it.

I'm about at my end with this shit.
my really fun 30th wedding anniversary trip was canceled. Just stuck here like the last 3 weeks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:26 PM   #561
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Thanks China, way to **** up the world... ****ing assholes.

But the DNC loves them. Democrats, liberals, and RINOs are assholes too.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:40 AM   #562
New and Improved

Headed to the local Walmart to stand in line. This is going to royally suck. I've got 3 discs that were supposed to be removed and the vert. fused next month. Gonna eat a handful of ibuprofen and just deal with it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:51 AM   #563
The Maintenance Guy

Godspeed
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:52 AM   #564
Shaken. Not stirred.

I'd feel better if I was the only person in my family that had to go to work everyday. My son is working at Lowe's here and they just had two Corona virus cases yesterday. Their idea of cleaning the store is NOT shutting it down for a day or two to clean. It was business as usual. Also learned that they do not provide gloves or masks to the cashier's and the hand sanitizer is not alcohol based.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:56 AM   #565
The Maintenance Guy

Uhhhh if they've had two cases in the same store they should be shutting that ****er down.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:57 AM   #566
The Maintenance Guy

And how important is a job at Lowe's right now? I'm sure he can find another shitty retail job once this is over with.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:45 AM   #567
Shaken. Not stirred.

Thank you for your e-mail.* Please note this is an automated response and this mailbox is not currently being monitored.**

Here are a few helpful tips:

·******** To check the status of your order, please visit Lowes.com and click Check Order Status at the top of the page or click here -*Check Order Status.* You will need the order type*(Special Order, In-Store, or Online), email address and order number to proceed.**

·******** Our stores are open and are ready to help.* Click *Lowe's Open House*for further information.*

If you require assistance, please contact us at 1-800-445-6937.*
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:48 AM   #568
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
And how important is a job at Lowe's right now? I'm sure he can find another shitty retail job once this is over with.
Well it depends on the kids age, like for example I have a 17 year old that refuses to not work because the idea of him not being able to drive is just to much to bear even though he isn't supposed to be going anywhere anyway...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:52 AM   #569
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Thank you for your e-mail.* Please note this is an automated response and this mailbox is not currently being monitored.**

Here are a few helpful tips:

·******** To check the status of your order, please visit Lowes.com and click Check Order Status at the top of the page or click here -*Check Order Status.* You will need the order type*(Special Order, In-Store, or Online), email address and order number to proceed.**

·******** Our stores are open and are ready to help.* Click *Lowe's Open House*for further information.*

If you require assistance, please contact us at 1-800-445-6937.*
I'm calling those bastards right now and setting this shit straight
Old 04-08-2020, 06:59 AM   #570
MVP

No change here still. Other than my wife now working from home and taking over half of my office. It's funny how things in my office used to be mine but are now suddenly not and never were.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.