Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #541
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I had to do security at a local food bank yesterday. Wore an N95 mask for part of it. It was the itchiest thing I’ve ever worn. Finally had to remove it due to how bad it was itching.
Why is there security at a food bank? People cutting in line, get upset if you dont have the items they need?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:09 AM   #542
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why is there security at a food bank? People cutting in line, get upset if you dont have the items they need?
I have no clue. I think we we were doing it for PR because there were zero issues. Other than people not following us directing traffic which is normal.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:21 AM   #543
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You hurt your back at work? Can you get some time off paid to recover?

Probably could but I'm getting Physical Therapy paid by Workmans Comp and I need to try get some overtime because i need the overtime even though i'm getting garnished they don't give a **** i need that shit paid off quicker than later so I can at least have a better next month if I keep getting overtime but this all sucks working in pain is no fun but i have to persevere & I got the coolest Unit Leader so I don't want to let her down even though I'm probably going bail out and get on Admin leave for having COPD. This Corona crap can kill me but I still want to work as much as i can for the time being because i'm part of the team.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:13 AM   #544
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I have no clue. I think we we were doing it for PR because there were zero issues. Other than people not following us directing traffic which is normal.
Generally having the presence of security will keep things orderly. Sounds like the food bank is expecting a run on people wanting to stock extra food.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:41 AM   #545
Supporter

Well. There’s apparently a case in my county now. (There’s only 4000 people in my county).

I don’t have time for this shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Probably could but I'm getting Physical Therapy paid by Workmans Comp and I need to try get some overtime because i need the overtime even though i'm getting garnished they don't give a **** i need that shit paid off quicker than later so I can at least have a better next month if I keep getting overtime but this all sucks working in pain is no fun but i have to persevere & I got the coolest Unit Leader so I don't want to let her down even though I'm probably going bail out and get on Admin leave for having COPD. This Corona crap can kill me but I still want to work as much as i can for the time being because i'm part of the team.
It’s been awhile since I did one but yeah garnishments totally **** you if you drop hours. It doesn’t start phasing out until you make nothing.

Good luck.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:07 AM   #547
Most Valuable Villain

Just found out my Mom got tested. Now we have to wait 24-48 hours. **** this shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:12 AM   #548
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just found out my Mom got tested. Now we have to wait 24-48 hours. **** this shit.
Is she showing symptoms?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:13 AM   #549
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Is she showing symptoms?
Fever, runny nose and cough. Doctors checked out her lungs and said they looked/sounded clear.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:14 AM   #550
In my youth i pray to keep

Welp, finally got my Europe trip canceled. Kinda hilarious that despite getting a "full refund" I somehow only managed to get back less than 1/3rd of the cash I spent on it.

I'm about at my end with this shit.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #551
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Fever, runny nose and cough. Doctors checked out her lungs and said they looked/sounded clear.
That does suck and I'm sorry to hear.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:54 AM   #552
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Welp, finally got my Europe trip canceled. Kinda hilarious that despite getting a "full refund" I somehow only managed to get back less than 1/3rd of the cash I spent on it.

I'm about at my end with this shit.
So, some asshole/company/group just made mega-coin fro something they won't ever have to provide?

If so, that's bullshit!

Last edited by GloryDayz; 04-07-2020 at 12:23 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:22 PM   #553
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Runny nose would be a rare symptom, so hopefully it's something else.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 12:59 PM   #554
It was not a fair catch

Watching Knight Rider reruns on an over the air channel

Kit is doing things we finally can do today.

Time to get outside. It is 62. 45 tomorrow.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 04-07-2020 at 01:21 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #555
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
My wife has been exposed twice now. My son and I have been stuck at the house for 27 days except for going to the store (he don't go). I've been doing school work with him since his school got cancelled and he looked at me the other day and said "Dad, your voice annoys me". I'm over this shit too.

Last edited by HayWire; 04-07-2020 at 04:27 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.