Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 12:18 PM   #2
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
BBT was great. Young Sheldon was great, but for a completely different reason. In fact, the Young Sheldon bore little resemblance to the Old Sheldon, who always had memories of his alchoholic father and basically totally hick life growing up. Young Sheldon fleshes his childhood and family out to be much more likeable and real people.

But BBT was great. So was Friends. Sheesh, I don't know what there is to hate about the show, but everyone has their own taste I guess.
BBT, Friends, 2 and a Half Men is just low hanging fruit jokes. There is no complex humor attempts going on there. And that can be a good watch and relaxing.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:56 PM   #3
Ain't no relax!

I was never really a fan. The jokes were mostly just "What dumb people think smart nerdy people are like." And they ran that theme into the ground over and over for about 8 seasons too many. But mostly, I just can't stand the actor that plays Sheldon. That guy just is not funny. Hearing him boorishly state some random science fact which results in the audience to roaring in laughter is just nails on the chalkboard for me.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 01:08 AM   #4
MONTANA #19

So Young Sheldon is done. I thought they did a great job of wrapping things up. Hopefully Meemaw is still a big part of the Georgie Mandy spinoff. She was my favorite character on Young Sheldon.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.