Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2023, 04:53 PM   #17341
pie is never free

I'm officially sold, Buehler... they're on the short list
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 05:16 PM   #17342
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Veg day!

Did smoked sausage (with firebugs brushed on) over oven roasted onion. Did sprouts on the grill and roasted broccoli. Wife found some not awful strawberries.

Hit the spot.
Your sprouts game is always on point
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 06:05 PM   #17343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Your sprouts game is always on point
LOL. You’re rolling out beautiful pizza I’d pay real money for. I can do…. Brussel Sprouts

Seriously though. Thanks man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:21 PM   #17344
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I grocery shop usually every Saturday morning. I notice that many times they have meat on sale they are looking to move quickly from it's sell by date. Lately that's been flank steak at $5.99/lb and it's been fantastic. It comes marinated already and it's super tender after 4-5 minutes a side on the grill.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:17 PM   #17345
www.nfl-forecast.com

I wanted a late night snack tonight and tuna salad popped into my mind. I always chop hardboiled eggs in mine, but didn't want to take 15 min to boil an egg. I cheated and used a scrambled egg, slightly overcooked and cut in small pieces and your literally could not tell the difference. Please do not tell my wife as it would probably lead to divorce.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:45 PM   #17346
Ain't no relax!

Dear deviled egg fans,

Please consider some good quality paprika. This stuff is amazing, and allows you to make batches of both sweet and spicy deviled eggs. Party pleaser.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LRG0W4/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 11:52 PM   #17347
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Dear deviled egg fans,

Please consider some good quality paprika. This stuff is amazing, and allows you to make batches of both sweet and spicy deviled eggs. Party pleaser.

I always sprinkle smoked paprika on my deviled eggs, but that is a great brand of sweet paprika. Very flavorful compared to orange sawdust brands.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 12:03 AM   #17348
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I always sprinkle smoked paprika on my deviled eggs, but that is a great brand of sweet paprika. Very flavorful compared to orange sawdust brands.
Smoked. That actually sounds even better. Do you smoke your own, or have something to recommend?

Thinking of trying this per your recommendation. Seems to get good reviews. Thoughts? Thanks!!

https://www.amazon.com/PACK-SWEET-SM...dp/B00QL3NZOI/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:13 AM   #17349
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Smoked. That actually sounds even better. Do you smoke your own, or have something to recommend?

Thinking of trying this per your recommendation. Seems to get good reviews. Thoughts? Thanks!!

Go for it -- the large number of positive recommendations will probably result in a good outcome. I actually buy McCormick's Smoked Paprika, because it has great flavor, compared to the orange sawdust of normal paprika.

We vacationed in Barcelona a few years ago. That is when I learned about Spanish smoked paprika. What a game changer. Google and try Patatas Bravas -- potatoes with smoked paprika.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:24 AM   #17350
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Go for it -- the large number of positive recommendations will probably result in a good outcome. I actually buy McCormick's Smoked Paprika, because it has great flavor, compared to the orange sawdust of normal paprika.

We vacationed in Barcelona a few years ago. That is when I learned about Spanish smoked paprika. What a game changer. Google and try Patatas Bravas -- potatoes with smoked paprika.
Thanks. I should have enough paprika now for about 3-6 zombie outbreaks. Hoping to turn a profit at this point. Cheers.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:32 AM   #17351
Supporter

Quote:

I stole smoked paprika from Bobby Flay (along with Chipotle powder). It goes great on a LOT of shit. Basically if I roast a vegetable it’s getting smoked paprika (and chipotle powder)
Old 03-08-2023, 06:29 AM   #17352
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I wanted a late night snack tonight and tuna salad popped into my mind.
Good ****ing God why?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:56 AM   #17353
Cheat Death

I know there's a more appropriate thread for snacks and I did a search as my previously favorite almond was Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy that I read about here on CP.

Anyway, search didn't produce the thread I was looking for, and those Blue Diamonds were dethroned yesterday by the Select Harvest Fuego! Cheez that I picked up at Aldis.

Good lord these like crack. The packaging shows a chili pepper on it but they are not spicy spicy, just enough tickle with some Doritos like nacho cheese powder. Went it with low expectations and had to force myself away from them.

https://selectharvestalmondsnacks.co...ts/fuego-cheez
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 09:03 AM   #17354
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Dear deviled egg fans,

Wow I instantly ran to Amazon I use paprika for so much but never really gone out of my way to try different kinds.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:45 AM   #17355
Ultrabanned

Good call on the paprika. I use it a lot but it’s the generic shit. Really need to up my spice game I suppose
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.