Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:09 PM   #6241
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I'm late as hell with this, but my Father in Law came in from California last week and asked for bbq. I smoked some ribs, pulled pork, and sausage.

Here's a toast to you and you family. Good eats!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #6242
www.nfl-forecast.com

Usually I try to time the food with the game. This year I don't care that much about the game and decided to focus on the food and just eat whenever. Here's a crab cake:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0647.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	113851  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:04 PM   #6243
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
If anyone can think up a better bun idea for cdcox' Hawaiian ham sliders, I'd like to see it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #6244
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If anyone can think up a better bun idea for cdcox', I'd like to see it
I used the regular version of these for my ham sliders. They are in the oven now. Should have a pic up in 30 min or so.

But fear not, I have a jalapeņo themed appetizer yet to come.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:14 PM   #6245
www.nfl-forecast.com

I made scratch Bloody Marys too. I used the ingredients in this recipe, but greatly increased the horseradish, anchovies, scirach, mustard, and lime. Really tasty.

http://www.esquire.com/food-drink/fo...y-mary-recipe/
Old 02-05-2017, 05:15 PM   #6246
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I used the regular version of these for my ham sliders. They are in the oven now. Should have a pic up in 30 min or so.

But fear not, I have a jalapeņo themed appetizer yet to come.
Looking forward to the pics, your food always looks professional grade
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #6247
I like Pie!

I grilled the wings, perfect day for it, no bugs.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170205_162138.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	113853   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170205_162546 (1).jpg
Views:	407
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	113854  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:24 PM   #6248
MVP

No carb garlic parm wings:

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #6249
www.nfl-forecast.com

Looking good, guys!
Old 02-05-2017, 05:34 PM   #6250
www.nfl-forecast.com

Sliders.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0648.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	113856  
Old 02-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #6251
Mod Team

I'm a wings slut.

Those both look great guys. Wow.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #6252
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Sliders.
Me likey!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #6253
Mod Team

Quote:
Sliders.
Those buns look great!

What are they?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #6254
Politically Incorrect

You guys are kicking it up big time for Super Bowl! Kudos-looks great.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:43 PM   #6255
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If anyone can think up a better bun idea for cdcox' Hawaiian ham sliders, I'd like to see it
I wouldn't say better but Martin's slider potato rolls are pretty damn good too.