Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2024, 07:57 AM  
I'll be back.

BritChief imagines the Chiefs postseason run as a post-apocalyptic wasteland

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:27 PM   #16
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Nice. Always amazed and impressed by these things. No idea how these guys produce this stuff.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:32 PM   #17
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Nice. Always amazed and impressed by these things. No idea how these guys produce this stuff.
Really? It's AI generated images with a little animation set to crappy music. If you have a kid over the age of 13, they are capable of doing this with very little effort.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:48 PM   #18
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Really? It's AI generated images with a little animation set to crappy music. If you have a kid over the age of 13, they are capable of doing this with very little effort.

I don't have a 13-year-old kid. And never had much interest in producing these things, or rather, I have many other hobbies that take up my free time. So yeah, to me it's kind of fascinating.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 02:06 PM   #19
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I don't have a 13-year-old kid. And never had much interest in producing these things, or rather, I have many other hobbies that take up my free time. So yeah, to me it's kind of fascinating.
I have a 14 year old nephew that is a super nerd. Think Clay at 14 except my nephew isn't a fat kid with a Boba Fett obsession. He puts together all kinds of videos with AI and animation and he makes it look easy. If I gave him a $1,000 to change the tire on my truck, he couldn't do that, but you ask him to make a video showing Scarlett Johansson giving birth to a giant squid and he can whip that shit up in an hour.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:12 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I have a 14 year old nephew that is a super nerd. Think Clay at 14 except my nephew isn't a fat kid with a Boba Fett obsession. He puts together all kinds of videos with AI and animation and he makes it look easy. If I gave him a $1,000 to change the tire on my truck, he couldn't do that, but you ask him to make a video showing Scarlett Johansson giving birth to a giant squid and he can whip that shit up in an hour.

Lol, if he can whip up a Scarlett Johansson vid, I'll change all the tires for him.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:23 PM   #21
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That was horrible
Better than anything Red Tripe Cinema has put out.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:26 PM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Actually, it's little details like the 'crappy music' that make it interesting to me. The music is basically in the same vein as what they use in the show, giving it a similar feel. Ditto the "Standby" screen at the end.

Those are also the kinds oof details I doubt most 13-year-olds would even think about, much less incorporate.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:38 PM   #23
Veteran

Who's BritChief
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-18-2024, 05:21 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Who's BritChief
A British Chiefs fan with a YouTube channel and Twitter page. Seems like a pretty good guy. Think I remember him organizing some big trip with a bunch of Brits to Arrowhead maybe 10 years ago that was pretty fun to follow.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.