Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2020, 09:11 PM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign Taco Charlton

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:00 PM   #226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I guess it's not fair to hate on Speaks personally, but I despise the pick because it was a dumb pick from day 1. The comparison I will constantly give for Speaks is Turk McBride, another DE/DT tweener from the SEC picked in the 2nd round. McBride had 9.5 total sacks over a 7 year career. You don't take players like Speaks in the 2nd round who offer very little upside, you take them in the 3rd or 4th. I didn't like the pick of Kpass the year before either, as he was incredibly raw and took 3 years to finally contribute, but at least he had the physical attributes to see some hint of a future if he developed. Speaks doesn't have the size or strength to ever be more than a rotational pass rusher at DT, and he doesn't have the speed or athleticism to get after the QB from DE. Again, no problem with that type of player if he's taken in the 4th. But a 2nd round pick should be able to contribute sooner than later. Willie Gay or Juan Thornhill are the types you take in the 2nd. 2018 wasn't a stellar draft class overall, but there are multiple quality players at several positions that were taken not too long after Speaks.
Such a lazy ****ing comparison.

Speaks had 7 sacks in the SEC his last year as an interior pass rusher. His pass rush upside alone makes him a better prospect than Turk McBride who had 3.5 sacks total in his entire college career. The only reason you’re making that comparison is because they play the same position, they’re from the SEC, and they were drafted by the Chiefs in the 2nd round.

Speaks was a significantly better prospect. Give me a ****ing break.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:19 PM   #227
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Such a lazy ****ing comparison.

Speaks had 7 sacks in the SEC his last year as an interior pass rusher. His pass rush upside alone makes him a better prospect than Turk McBride who had 3.5 sacks total in his entire college career. The only reason you’re making that comparison is because they play the same position, they’re from the SEC, and they were drafted by the Chiefs in the 2nd round.

Speaks was a significantly better prospect. Give me a ****ing break.
I can't believe you gave me a thumbs down for preaching patience and using the Kpass example sir!
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:24 PM   #228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I can't believe you gave me a thumbs down for preaching patience and using the Kpass example sir!
My bad that was an accident. I definitely agree with you 100%.

I do it all of the time due to where I put my finger to scroll
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:26 PM   #229
Veteran

825,000 1 year deal. No guaranteed money. Definitely not considered a lock to make the roster solely based on this contract.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-12-2020, 04:38 PM   #230
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
825,000 1 year deal. No guaranteed money. Definitely not considered a lock to make the roster solely based on this contract.
Taco can play. He has potential starter ability.

It is his attitude and work ethic that has been called into question in his short tenure in the league. Sounds like this contract is loud and clear in that this could be one of his last chances to smarten up.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:52 PM   #231
Veteran

This could turn out to be a damn good signing ,if it does doubt we will be able to keep him long term
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:54 PM   #232
Veteran

I know it’s highlights but he looks good in them
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:49 PM   #233
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I know it’s highlights but he looks good in them
I look good in my highlights, too.

Meh, who am I kidding? I’ve never had a highlight.

MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-19-2020, 05:10 PM   #234
The Boom Boom Room

Speaks better get his ass in gear
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 05:12 PM   #235
Veteran

@wildcard

Our dline looks so lit right now
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 07-19-2020, 05:45 PM   #236
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Taco can play. He has potential starter ability.

It is his attitude and work ethic that has been called into question in his short tenure in the league. Sounds like this contract is loud and clear in that this could be one of his last chances to smarten up.
Yes, he may smarten up for a year playing for a future better contract BUT if you are Veach and Taco has a good year NOT great what do you offer him then and vice versa if he has a GREAT year knowing his work ethic has a sputtering history?
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:20 PM   #237
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Yes, he may smarten up for a year playing for a future better contract BUT if you are Veach and Taco has a good year NOT great what do you offer him then and vice versa if he has a GREAT year knowing his work ethic has a sputtering history?
Comp pick
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:39 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Comp pick
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:01 PM   #239
In Search of a Life

We are going to see what happens when you pair Mahomes up with a top 10 defense this year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:28 PM   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
We are going to see what happens when you pair Mahomes up with a top 10 defense this year.
Exactly. And I think playing from behind will be a lot less this year as well.